West Coast Blade Show who is going?

RCC

I will be attending the 1999 West Coast Blade Show as a spectator this year.

It will be my first time going to Costa Mesa, and I am scoping it out for next year to see if it is a big enough show for us to setup at.

I am just taking a general head count to see how many people will be going from BFC.

Thanks,

Ric

I'll be there behind a table full of sharp objects.
smile.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Let me know all the table or booth #'s everyone will be at, it will be nice to place a face to the words we all trade!

Ric

I'll be there!! How many days dependents on how many pennis I can come up with!!!

The show is October 8-10, at the Double Tree Hotel - Orange County Airport. 3050 Bristol St in Costa Mesa.

Show Hours:

Friday 12PM - 7PM
Saturday 10AM - 6PM
Sunday 10AM - 4PM

I'll be there at table H4, with some hunters, some bowies, some fighters and even a tactical piece or two. I just can't wait, it was a lot of fun last year.

------------------
www.planet.eon.net/~matth
matth@planet.eon.net

I hope to get up there for a day (probably Saturday), trying to keep plastic from leaping out of my wallet
smile.gif

I'm well acquainted with California knife carry laws, but does anyone know if Costa Mesa has any local ordinances of which we should be aware?

The West Coast Blade Show is Oct. 8-10 in Costa Mesa, CA. at the Double Tree Hotel - ph # 714.540.7000.

Call Krause for questions at 877.746.9757.

Ric

Back