What a 'Welcome Home' gift (from myself)

For the past few months, my bourgeoning straight and DE razor lust has kept me away from knives. No Bladeforums, no new knives, only necessary sharpening, etc. In fact, I sold all my knives except my Murray Carter necker, Caly 3 (what's going on with the Blue Super version?), Queen Country Cousin Sodbuster, and my BR Golok (what a great camping tool). All my time and money has been siphoned into the fascinating traditional wet shaving black hole. I completely forgot about the new Para 2 CTS-20CP. No surprise that it was sold out everywhere once I remembered. I was so bummed that I haven't even come back here to see what's new and say hi to some old pals.

But just right now, my favourite Canadian knife vendor came through like a champ and hooked me up! I was about to break down and pay a money grubbing scalper the $250-ish they're asking for this beaut of a knife. Not now. $150 sounds just fine, thank-you very much. I almost feel okay about having to sell my S90V Para 2 a few months ago. What a pair it would've made with this new guy.

Anyway, glad to be back and just wanted to say hi and looky here at my new toy:D. Funny how much things can change in just a few short months.

P.S. In another thread here in this sub-forum, someone made a passing comment about SnG's with supersteel. What's that all about? I did a search but found nothing.

Back