What CPK are you carrying today?

BIGDORK

Gold Member
BIGDORK BIGDORK

I think you'd better send that to me for safekeeping after you finish. I hear there are many light fingered individuals roaming loose in Ohio.
:D You heard correctly, between the tweakers and the junkies everything is up for grabs! But, in about 2 weeks It will be back on the shelf craving action. If you would like to take it for a test drive I would have no issue sending her south for a spell. Just let me know

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
:D You heard correctly, between the tweakers and the junkies everything is up for grabs! But, in about 2 weeks It will be back on the shelf craving action. If you would like to take it for a test drive I would have no issue sending her south for a spell. Just let me know
Very kind, my brother...I'll make do with what I have on hand...

...otherwise I might be tempted to blame the post office for it not making it back. 😂

jus_gus

Gold Member
H8ISQMl.jpg

yoko

Gold Member
Basic Member
What part of Ohio?

Northwest Ohio here

And BFK again today

Screenshot_20210926-132803_Gallery.jpg