Which CPK are you carrying today?

Oh man, too bad that you didn't get in on the UF2 preorder! But you'll be able to grab one sometime this year. So far the DEK1 is my favorite. You definitely have to get one of those to check out.
I think I'm going to concentrate on the ones I'm most likely to employ as opposed to admire...so being practical, (for the moment), the EDC and FK2 make sense. (Of course a chopper is always welco...okay, better to just stop now...LOL.)

The FK2 has already been paid for and I'm just awaiting its anticipated departure from a mysterious location about three hours east of here. So, I've got that going for me...which is nice.

I'm working on the other thing...

Blues Blues if the EDE and FK2 catch your eye, you would be doing yourself a huge favor to take the DEK1 for a ride. It's so good, so intuitive in so many positions. It's thinner and the geometry is not as stout as the FK2, but still, when you have it in hand, things like "red headed step child!" and "rented mule!" just pop into your mind out of nowhere even if you don't normally say such things.

Blues Blues if the EDE and FK2 catch your eye, you would be doing yourself a huge favor to take the DEK1 for a ride. It's so good, so intuitive in so many positions. It's thinner and the geometry is not as stout as the FK2, but still, when you have it in hand, things like "red headed step child!" and "rented mule!" just pop into your mind out of nowhere even if you don't normally say such things.
Sigh...

Is there no end to this enabling? 😂

The DEK 1 appears to be determined to initiate a showdown with me...perhaps sooner than later.

'

As for rented mules and redheaded step children...well, I may be a yankee, but I do live in Appalachia. Nuff said. ;)

Just remember..."we don't rent pigs".

Sigh...

Is there no end to this enabling? 😂

The DEK 1 appears to be determined to initiate a showdown with me...perhaps sooner than later.

'

As for rented mules and redheaded step children...well, I may be a yankee, do live in Appalachia. Nuff said. ;)
For my use, anything around 3.5" and I take a folder 10 time out of 10. And 4+ is not something I'd carry daily, and yet the DEK1 it is soooo slim and concealable that daily carry makes a ton of sense. Ok. I'm done.

For my use, anything around 3.5" and I take a folder 10 time out of 10. And 4+ is not something I'd carry daily, and yet the DEK1 it is soooo slim and concealable that daily carry makes a ton of sense. Ok. I'm done.
tenor.gif

Sometimes I forget that I'm wearing my DEK1. I modified my sheath to a forward cant. When I sit, the blade is long enough to almost touch the seat cushion but doesn't try to poke into it like my UF does.

Mine-13a.jpg

Sorry Blues Blues but it is so true. I started with the FK2 and EDC2, and it would have been a terrible disservice to myself to not try a DEK1. It’s like the best of both worlds. Absolutely splendid! Have a good day sir!

Okay, okay...you win.

You happy now? 😂

Okay, okay...you win.

You happy now? 😂
Well, since you're such an agreeable kinda person, I posted this in another thread, but it seems to apply 😉

The math from another forum appears to be applicable everywhere:
"Two is one, and one is none".

"Hmmm... if I have 3, then it's more like having 2. But 2 is one, so I really only have one? But one is none... I'd better get another one. Make that another 2, since getting another one = getting none, so if I get another 2, I'm really just getting another one. Wait..."

Well, since you're such an agreeable kinda person, I posted this in another thread, but it seems to apply 😉
Yeah, (many of) the guys on the gun forum I can be found at live by such platitudes. I only have doubles of one gun...for reasons.

Now knives...that's a whole different kettle of fish.

(I'm thankful that I view my firearms as tools...and don't have the same passion for them as I have sharp things. I couldn't afford to go down that road. Or at least don't want to.)

Back