What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

paulhilborn

Gold Member
Had to let go of my 15yr old dog this morning. Writing has been on the wall and it was time. She sleeps peacefully in my heart now.
Travel Well and Run Free, Sugar. You are loved and not forgotten ~~~

DU7YbWg.jpg

FUrLTQM.jpg
Just saw this now Jim, so sorry for your loss my friend, how lucky you both were to have each other.

5K Qs

Gold Member
My sowbelly stockman this week is a yellow synthetic Rough Rider with carbon steel blades:
carbsow.mark.3open.flat.chair.jpg

Regular stockman this week is a Chinese Imperial medium stockman, the middle one in this group shot (thanks, Mark):
stockx3.mark.3open.jpg

Budget canoe this week is a Rough Rider in sawcut bone:
canoe.sawcut.mark.2open.jpg

Premium canoe this week is a Schatt & Morgan red bone #64 (thanks, peanutsxx peanutsxx ):
canoe.mark.main.jpg

- GT

bigfish64

Gold Member
Today with my Usual Lamb and Small Texas Jack
Great paring John! 😎👍
Welcome 91bravo. Nice knife, she’ll look really sweet once the patina starts! 😎👍
Single blade copperhead today:
View attachment 1641036
Another cool picture Mike, I’m still debating on whether or not to pick up the yellow. 🤔
My sowbelly stockman this week is a yellow synthetic Rough Rider with carbon steel blades:
View attachment 1641068

Regular stockman this week is a Chinese Imperial medium stockman, the middle one in this group shot (thanks, Mark):
View attachment 1641069

Budget canoe this week is a Rough Rider in sawcut bone:
View attachment 1641072

Premium canoe this week is a Schatt & Morgan red bone #64 (thanks, peanutsxx peanutsxx ):
View attachment 1641076

- GT
Another solid line up Gary. The two canoes look terrific. 😎👍

91bravo

Gold Member
Great paring John! 😎👍

Welcome 91bravo. Nice knife, she’ll look really sweet once the patina starts! 😎👍

Another cool picture Mike, I’m still debating on whether or not to pick up the yellow. 🤔

Another solid line up Gary. The two canoes look terrific. 😎👍

It has an apple and oranges patina on it right now.

Modoc ED

Gold Member
Had to let go of my 15yr old dog this morning. Writing has been on the wall and it was time. She sleeps peacefully in my heart now.
Travel Well and Run Free, Sugar. You are loved and not forgotten ~~~

DU7YbWg.jpg

FUrLTQM.jpg

Don't know how I missed this. So sorry to hear about Sugar. It's so sad when they go but uplifting to know they'll be met at the "Rainbow Bridge" by their friends.