What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Quiet

"That guy"
Gold Member
These new #86s are as amazing as the first run was!!

UIgwSDQ.jpg

My Victorinox Traveller Lite is turned over, because I'm pretty sure I'd get some flack for the fact that my knife has a computer in it. :D

Hyesouljah

Basic Member
These new #86s are as amazing as the first run was!!

UIgwSDQ.jpg

My Victorinox Traveller Lite is turned over, because I'm pretty sure I'd get some flack for the fact that my knife has a computer in it. :D
Hm, I had to Google the Victorinox to see what you’re talking about. Pretty cool! Had no idea that even existed. I can see how it would be handy. That Angus is a little over cooked to my taste, but it’s a well done knife for sure! 😃

Tadeusz123

Gold Member
I wish I was out “totin’”, but it seems like I’m going to be stuck inside doing work today. At least I have all these to keep me company 👍👍

Just received the Camillus 72 the other day - I’ve been hunting for a nice one for a long time, and when I found this NOS one, I had to have it! This has to be one of the most useful sets of blades I’ve encountered on a knife - if I carry a 3 blade, I think it’s going to be this!
The Angus Jack might be a little bit overkill for sitting around, but it oozes quality. Great fit and finish, good centering, and deep Ebony covers. I’m waiting with fingers crossed for a smaller sheepsfoot and pen bladed barehead jack for us office dwellers!

RxvsQC9.jpg

Last edited:

JohnDF

Gold Member
Solid choice as always John.
Thank you, Todd. :)
Great minds...
That's a super pair, Todd. 🤠:thumbsup:
A Lamb'll get the job done
And then some...
Thanks, Jack. 🤠 :thumbsup:
I'm not telling what knife I'm carrying today. Y'all will just have to be happy with my board.
I'm much happier with Your Board then the Traditional Board (forum) at the moment.
At least your board isn't cluttered with spam... yet. ;)

mbkr

Gold Member
Nice Copperhead !!! :) ... I think this one in Black Sycamore Wood is the only single blade Copperhead released by Case this time around.
I may NEED to get one of these !!! ... in the meantime, I have a Dark Red CV (2-blade) on the way to me since a couple of days ago. Tracking says should be here Monday.
Thanks Jim :thumbsup:
The sycamore is the only single blade I've seen that has wide availability.
A big, non-forum sponsoring :( dealer has some single blade exclusives also.

BrotherJim

Gold Member
Thanks Jim :thumbsup:
The sycamore is the only single blade I've seen that has wide availability.
A big, non-forum sponsoring :( dealer has some single blade exclusives also.

I generally prefer a single blade and looked hard (more than once) at the Black Sycamore before deciding on the Dark Red two blade Copperhead.
While there is no real rhyme or reason to my "collection", I settled on the Dark Red mostly because I already have a Case Medium Jack in Dark Red ... so matchy matchy LOL