What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Rosewood and steel.
t8zrtGM.jpg

Jack Black

Gold Member
Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. After taking the shot, unbeknownst to me, it had fallen out of my pocket. Of course I was most concerned that some little kid would find it and get hurt, but it really bummed me. After over an hour, I finally found it.

That’s a very nice peanut Mitch gifted you with.

Thank you, Jack! A lovely little Case you are toting today and the Hartshead is photogenic as always.

Going with a pair in Ironwood today for Wooden Wednesday.

HlJ8W9u.jpg

Thanks pal, what a lovely combination :) :thumbsup:

Really cool photograph !!

+1 :thumbsup:

f6lIlMX.jpg

Ain't no werewolves or vampires getting near ME!

Cool pic Vince :D :thumbsup:

SVTFreak

Gold Member
Not sure which yet, but one of these two new acquisitions. Warhorse or my @glennbad perfected 82 stockman. The warhorse will get the ivory micarta scales from my shuffler fairly quickly.
1E6B7EC8-E7BA-4331-9250-A0A888C8129C.jpeg
I don't hide the fact that I'm not crazy about round end stockman. I picked up the 82 to try ans it's a great knife. And I know the benefits of round ends. But I'm just a square end guy. So I debated about weather to sell or hang onto it. I gave glennbad a message though and asked him what's the chances. After a few back and forth and pictures and photoshopping, I decided to give him a go. He squared off the ends and added some pinching really fits with the upscale Northfield trim!) and the outcome is just amazing. It's better than I had even hoped for. I can see this bugger gonna get as much use as my 81.
20723A6F-56A7-428E-9B1C-B5964AE73373.jpeg

It finally rained last night and life is out in force this morning. Glorious, but had to rein in the great pawed hunter to save the green anoles. A humming bird even flirted in my face for a few seconds. And praying mantis action too :D

The garden is still producing cantaloupe and this mornings was particularly sweet and juicy :p

46509071664_8d752f8785_k.jpg

RDaneel

Gold Member
It finally rained last night and life is out in force this morning. Glorious, but had to rein in the great pawed hunter to save the green anoles. A humming bird even flirted in my face for a few seconds. And praying mantis action too :D

The garden is still producing cantaloupe and this mornings was particularly sweet and juicy :p

46509071664_8d752f8785_k.jpg

Beautiful bone on that knife, Gev. :thumbsup::thumbsup: