What's on your Xmas list (sub $150)? Looking for a gift myself :)

So its about time to order christmas gifts, but I have no idea what I want this year. Have a pendleton mini hunter on it's way in the post, but that's just a normal purchase (second hand on the classifieds). Actually have no idea what I want for christmas this year and wouldn't mind some ideas/inspiration, so what's on your list?

In an ideal world my stocking would be stuffed with a Phil Wilson or Tom Krein B & T and one of Dave's Horsewright Sonoran's :)

Last year my wife got me a special factory order Buck 110 with buffalo scales and finger grooves.
This year I asked for the SFO 110 with the burlap scales.

Knife related:
G10.IT micarta scale for my ZT0450
Kershaw 7777

Non knife related:
Meet grinder so I don't have to keep borrowing one every hunting season
16gb ram stick for laptop
X RIGGING rings (tree rigging gear, tree work is my side gig)
New call of duty

I gotta go to baseball training, but will be back later to check it all out! Nice response already :) Cheers everyone!

I'll never ask my wife for a knife but I do ask her for knife related stuff..

Last year she got me the CRK calendar, a new CRK cloth, and the CRK work mat.

I assume this year she'll get me the calendar and I've been dropping hints about the wallet so hopefully they'll come.

(yes I know this makes me look like a fanboy but meh)

I need a new Carhartt coat since the one I wear to work is basically rags. I usually rotate my "good" carhartt coat about every 4 years and trash the "work" coat.

Knife related i have no idea. I order so many throughout the year getting one for Christmas isn't usually a high priority.

The wife and I usually exchange one gift each then buy something big we can both use. Last year it was a new computer. Year before that was a smart TV

rMGmEKz.jpg

I want a Doug ritter from hogue knives.

It's not the flashiest of sorts that catches ones eye, nor is it the snappiest of our blade collection. It's not the top fidget toy to which us fidggiteers love to meddle with betwixt our digits. It doesn't have roller bearings or titanmium, ano'd to your favorite Lucky Charms color of choice & it does not certainly have a blade shaped to the curviest of curves. What it does have? It has G10 & M390/20CV blade steel &...

...it simply works.

It works w/o complaint, it works & asks for more. It deploys when needed & does this with ease. And in the end...it looks rather pleasant. Hats off to you Mr. Ritter for making what the Griptilian should have been. Bravo dear sir...bravo.

Too much? I'll see myself out.

Waiting to see if Ka Bar has a black friday / ciber monday sale like last year. Maybe the Combat Kuhkri. I thought about a Big Brother but it would prob sit and collect dust.

Kizer Feist with the holes or a PM3 LW in order to try out BD1N!

I really want the feist handle with the holes but with the spear point blade instead of the reverse tanto, I think it'd look really slick.
I had the regular one with the holes and swapped it with a buddy for a Spyderco Urban and another top flipper the Real Steel Metamorph. The spear point is a fantastic, fantastic slim EDC. It's basically small CRK sized and the action on it was super smooth. If I didn't just swap a mnandi for an inkosi insingo I would have kept it. But I do have intentions on getting one with the holes or finding one of the shadetree micarta ones at some point.

You say that there's a limited run of the shadetree handled ones too I hope, they look FANTASTIC on that knife!

Back