What's your newest Buck knife

Clups are new. Multi color titanium deep carry.]

Really nice. I usually see clips like these on other brand knives.

yep looks like nail nick on each side of the blade................beautiful knife though.

Got the idea from you to get this beautiful knife. When I flipped the pic posting it must have reversed the bottom image R>L. It started out upside down. I'll have to be more careful.

Hey KarlG what’s up with this second picture knife looks backwards

It sure was flipped with the image editor.

I've been looking at that sheath and it seems that the froe handle would be facing the wrong direction for a left handed use. It looks as if you would have to turn the knife around in your right hand when grabbing it. I guess maybe I'm thinking of it hanging on your left side and grabbing it with your right hand when you need it.

I have a couple of Condor machetes I use to clear hunting property and that's how I use them.

I like that the froe sheath looks as if it is a 'dangler' type sheath tho. Nice knife too. I like the size.

I didn't even notice it, but you're absolutely right. I also just noticed that it doesn't ship with the little leather button strap that would make it a true dangle sheath, and there's no way you're fitting it on your belt without one. That makes me wonder if Buck had lashing it to your pack or something in mind when they made it.

I didn't even notice it, but you're absolutely right. I also just noticed that it doesn't ship with the little leather button strap that would make it a true dangle sheath, and there's no way you're fitting it on your belt without one. That makes me wonder if Buck had lashing it to your pack or something in mind when they made it.
Let us know what you come up with on that. I didn't even notice the missing strap. I just knew something looked off.
Good luck. Thanks.

This was in the mailbox yesterday:D:thumbsup::D
IMG_1180.JPG

Back