What's your newest Buck knife

Thanks I didn't have one on hand to photograph. Is Buck including them yet or is the only way to get the usa made ones is to buy them separate?

all auto 110s ive gotten, and think ive gotten every auto they've made so far, come with them. tan ones purchase separately. not sure what else comes with?

I'm finally of Jail and on probation! One of the very best things about collecting odd ones is that many are not expensive..like this find. While I'm not sure if the pad print is by Buck, because in the 3 dot era there was many companies that would add your logo or design, it is interesting. I 'think' it represents a chemical plant or power station. Or possibly a safety award knife. Since 2007 I've looked at thousands of 112's and I have never seen this one and likely never will again. Odd one of a kind 112's that doesn't have expensive handles like Stag or fancy wood tend to be used much more than plain examples and are lost to collectors. If anyone has seen this particular pad print befor let me know..This orphan was less than $20.00 but I'm glad to give it a home..and share it with ya'll.20190727_205938.jpg

First time I have ever used the photo albums on Blade Forum. I just went in and changed my permissions to allow anyone to see my photos. I'd like to know if it worked (I can see them). Thanks, OH

Yeah I see it know it says media on one side of your photo and information on the other side on the top never saw that before

I see those labels too - must need to make more adjustments, the picture is a bit small too. I've been using Postimage.org since Hunt 101 went tits-up a couple of years ago - but you never know when Postimage could do the same - redundancy is good. I lost a lot of good pictures on Hunt 101. I have a gold membership here so I may as well use the benefits that come with it. OH

The distressed brown sheaths for both the 110 and 112 are USA made. Also the sheath for the 110 and 112 auto are made in the USA if you wanted a black USA made sheath.
yep. that's why I posted the pic to show that..

Back