Where are the CQC-7's?

I'm trying to find a Waved CQC-7B PE Satin---No dice. Does anyone have a lead? Thanks.

Iv got one but you cant have it :D

There does seem to be a shortage or regulars but there is plenty of minis and supers :confused:

Thanks, Man. I'm back to Emerson. The Ergos, the Wave, the CG, just do it for me. Are you going to do the Stand-Offs? I can give you a link. They are inexpensive.

Im doing a Ti spacer for my friend just now so i was actually thinking about bashing a few out. They looked good on your 7 so it got me thinking.

Drop me a line with the link and il take look. Its much easier to buy them than make them i suppose :p:thumbup:

Also how thick do you want that prybar, i can do 5mm or 0.25" ? :thumbup:

Sounds good, Haze! Pix then! The stand-offs are easier to buy. As for the pry bar, use the thinner stock. Is that 5mm? Thanks, Haze. I'm in no Rush. ;)

Sounds good, Haze! Pix then! The stand-offs are easier to buy. As for the pry bar, use the thinner stock. Is that 5mm? Thanks, Haze. I'm in no Rush. ;)

Il post a few pics when its all done, Its for my friends "7" I polished all the hardwear on.

Il use the 5mm Ti stock for your prybar, it wont be too long, il drop you a line when its done :thumbup:

You ain't dumb. Sterile; The blade has no Markings on it. Zero grind; There is no secondary edge. The edge runs from the start of the grind, right to the primary edge. Super sharp! Tom Krein is the Master.

I kinda guessed that sterile meant no markings, I just never heard of Emerson offering them before. The way I read it, I thought "sterile and zero ground" both referred to the grind. As for the zero grind, since it is already chisel ground from the factory, does that really increase performance?

Thanks.

J Roc---A true CG, does not have a secondary bevel. The Zero, cuts like a Demon! The Zero, must be ground for the intended use of the blade.

I hate to sound like a dumb*** but what is "sterile and zero-ground" on a CQC-7? I have a CQC-7, but I have never heard of this before.

Thanks.

Hay bro.

This is what Lycosa was refering to,

A picture says a thousand words ;):thumbup:

This is an after market mod. by Tom Krein, its not done my Emerson.

attachment.php