where are the MOAB pics?

drew, i have been waiting patiently for a while now since you got the beast back. where are the pics!!!!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Back? Whered it go? :confused:

btw, the pic with Drew holding the MOAB and trying to look "mean" is a hoot! :D

Still waiting for it to arrive back in my hooves.

DN has been busy flying all over the lower 48, but I'm hoping to hear from him within the week. I told him to ship it at his convenience. Now I'm wondering if that was such a good thing to say to one of the original Hogs of the Round Trough. :eek: :confused:

Dwayne -- I think your thinking of Andrew “Pork Chop” Lynch at Blade '03. I'm in some Blade West '03 pics w/ Spearhead and another with The Skunk. There are also several with DN, the MOAB & me. Check out Badmojo.tv

whoah...that has been a long time. keep us up to date, i am dying to see a clear pic of it.

leatherman said:
btw, the pic with Drew holding the MOAB and trying to look "mean" is a hoot! :D

You mean this one??

attachment.php

That's not Drew, is it? I thought he was the guy looking at the camera in this shot:

21.jpg

Notice that the Dark One has the MOAB in his hand.

Good grief, I thought all of you guys were old........uh hum, I mean older ;) . All the people in these photo's look kind of young, like late twenties or early thirties.

Well, there are 2 Drew's.

One Drew, is rvo3vom. :cool:

The other Drew is Andrew Lynch, who also goes by Drew. Or Andy. Or Rookie Plastic Bender. Or All_Kill_Drew. Or, his frat name.... well, nevermind...;)

He's the one in the MOAB pic lookin all "ratty" and threatenin and stuff...

Thanks for clearing that up Mike. :)

BTW, Andrew is still in college. My college days should have ended in '90, but stretched through '93. :eek:

RVO3VOM said:
Thanks for clearing that up Mike. :)

BTW, Andrew is still in college. My college days should have ended in '90, but stretched through '93. :eek:

Hey Drew, you and I were in college at the same time, well at least for one year. :D I was a High School sophomore in 90 :D

The MOAB is one super beast of angry a$$ INFI. I have got to get me one, but I figure I'll have long enough to save up for it, I'll order the satin. :)

Hmm. In '90, I was a Lieutenant on Enterprise, courting the woman who became my wife. Now I just spend time explaining why I need "yet another knife/gun/motorcycle/computer" to the mother of my children.

I am a Lucky man.

Good ole 1990. I was in the end of the 8th and beginning of the 9th grade. :D

I'll post pics and specs once Buster Brown makes the delivery.

What can Brown do for me? Give me my INFI!

1990 would have found me in college in MN. I wonder if Drew was there and I didn't even know it. :eek:

In 1990, I was undercover working street crimes and awfully scruffy looking. 2006, office job, still scruffy looking. :D