• STOP USING PAYPAL FRIENDS & FAMILY
    Please, help us prevent you getting ripped off because someone got their account compromised by reusing their email & password. Read the new best practices for using the Exchange FAQ page.

Who Scored E Yellow Jacket Warden

one here!

I had one in the basket earlier and it would not go through due to the sudden inventory message!

but I'm persistent:)

Why do I keep missing the GWs at the store? I keep checking and then I see everyone else posting that they scored and I never see any show up.

I only got 5,000. I didn't have $2 million and change burning a hole in my pocket.

Actually, I proved once again that you can easily score INFI on dialup. Visiting my mom for Christmas and using her backwoods dialup connection, I snagged one of the Pittsburgh Steelers Wardens just a few minutes ago.

One here! :)

It's been tough to grab a Warden... even on the Exchange, most of the sales specify US only which rules me out.

Looking forward to using this one :thumbup:

the first I saw said low inventory-then they were gone 2 seconds at most

Why do I keep missing the GWs at the store? I keep checking and then I see everyone else posting that they scored and I never see any show up.

This is all a dream... go back to sleep, and when you wake up you will only buy cheap knives from china;)

I've been trying for a few weeks to get a game warden. I really wanted an orange one but it just wasn't in the cards. Today I got lucky and got one. I'm in HOG heaven =)

youve got to have a very fast comp and connection
Wrong, but thanks for playing. :D

See my post above. I scored two Skeleton Wardens a while back on this same computer and dialup connection. I'm cruising along at a smooth 26,400 bps.

youve got to have a very fast comp and connection

I don't agree. I'm on dial-up, and have managed to score one the last two times (black G10 and today). I think it's mostly timing, being there at the right time. If you miss that first opportunity, then it's a matter of being persistent and waiting for ones to drop out of the carts.

Some of it is just plain luck, the time before with the tiger and a few leftover OJs, I saw several but couldn't get them in my cart. That could have been because of my slow connection.

Wrong, but thanks for playing. :D

See my post above. I scored two Skeleton Wardens a while back on this same computer and dialup connection. I'm cruising along at a smooth 26,400 bps.

I think that's due to your finesse and practiced technique...a true HOG you are!

Back