• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge Inventory in stock and ready to ship

Hi all -
Glad to be here on BladeForums as a dealer.
I got into this business because I love to help folks get stuff sharp. For me that means helping folks learn about the various sharpening systems out there, and help them find one that will fit their needs - whether we carry it or not - and helping them learn to use it. If you have questions feel free to shoot me a PM or call. We do a lot of post purchase support for people via phone, email and skype. Also, if you want to get an idea of what type of edge you can expect to be able to achieve on various systems, we are happy to sharpen up a knife on the system of your choice (we carry Wicked Edge, Edge Pro, Lansky, Gatco and DMT currently)

We are Wicked Edge's largest dealer and carry all their inventory plus. We have no shortage on the WE100 (basic sharpener and included in Pro Pack I and II) we just completed delivery of 148 systems in mid November to get our inventory up to make it through to the new year. They are going fast but currently we have a few more than 100 left in stock

Check our site - www.oldawan.com - for our current stocking levels - we still have a few orders pending for inventory that should arrive this coming week

Our current website is limited in its ability to list our full inventory, so if you have any questions or don't see what you are looking for there, shoot me a PM or give me a call. Also contact me if you'd like to talk over the various systems and what will fit your needs.

UPS still guarantees ground delivery times if it ships by Tuesday the 11th, FedEx through Monday the 17th. We do offer free ground shipping. After the 17th, shipping 3 day or faster is the only way to guarantee delivery - and we cover the first $15 of that cost. We also cover the first $15 of international shipping.

Thanks!

Best,
Bob

Here is our Wicked Edge line up

Sharpening Systems:

Basic Gen II Kits - WE100
Wicked Edge Pro Pack I - WE100, 800/1000 diamond handles, 5/3.5 leather strops and Wicked Edge Base
Wicked Edge Pro Pack II - WE100 with upgraded Ball joint arms, vise riser and angle cube, 800/1000 diamond handles, Micro-Fine Ceramics, 1/0.5 leather strops and QuartzStone Base (we do have ball joint arms in stock, and they have the replacement collars)
Field and Sport Kits - WE102

Mounting

Paperstone
Granite
Quartzstone

Wicked Edge Diamond handle packs

50/80 grit
100/200 grit
400/600 grit
800/1000 grit

Wicked Edge Ceramic handle packs

1200/1600 Ceramics
Micro Fine Ceramics
Curved Ceramics

Wicked Edge Strops and Pastes

Leather Strops with 14/10, 5/3.5 and 1/0.5 micron diamond Paste
Balsa Strops with 14/10, 5/3.5 and 1/0.5 micron diamond Paste
Blank Balsa strop
Blank Leather Strops
Blank Kangaroo Strops
Blank NanoCloth Strops
Refill packs of 14/10, 5/3.5 and 1/0.5 micron diamond pastes

Wicked Edge other

Blank Handle sets

Items available for custom assembled handle sets (you pick what you want on the handle and we can assemble them for you)

Nano cloth strops
Kangaroo leather strops
Leather strops
Balsa strops
Atoma Diamond Plates in 140, 400, 600 and 1200 grits
Chosera stones in 400, 600, 800, 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k and 10k grits
Shapton Pro stones in 120, 220, 320, 1k, 1.5k, 2k, 5k, 8k, 15k and 30k

Other items

Chosera Handles pre assembled:
400/600
800/1000
2000/3000