1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Wilkins Leafstorm 8 Folder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by Kevin Wilkins, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Kevin Wilkins

Kevin Wilkins KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 7, 1998
    Leafstorm 8 with hand ground Niolox stainless blade with matte grey tumbled finish. Grips machined from 6Al4V titanium with matte blue anodized finish, blackened brass spacer and bright pivot collar. Matte stainless clip. Wire EDM lock bar cut through and proprietary tangent lock pivot. This knife was made by me in my workshop, it is NOT mid-tech, factory or whatever.

Ships in a padded cell phone case and includes signed certificate.

Price: €580 plus shipping (and VAT for EU buyers)

To see more pics or purchase, go here: https://wilkinsknives.bigcartel.com/category/folders

Specifications:
    steel:
    Niolox stainless
    steel thickness: 3.3mm
    overall length open: 158mm
    blade length: 67mm
    blade height: 28mm
    weight: 110 grams

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    rexromic likes this.
  2. teddyashe

teddyashe Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 29, 2009
    What's the price?

3. Kevin Wilkins

Kevin Wilkins KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 7, 1998
    See above, more info also in my webshop

4. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Over here, we're not used to your currency... but Google is...
    677.65 United States Dollar

5. Kevin Wilkins

Oct 7, 1998
    I send hundreds of orders to the USA every year and nobody seems to have any problems understanding currency exchange. PayPal makes it easy as pie too. Potential buyers should check their current cost through their PayPal account, the $ amount posted above by Sonnydaze will not be the exact amount you pay! Of course I cover all PayPal fees and I do NOT accept Friends and Family payments.

6. Fabsuisse

Fabsuisse Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2017
    So sad -- just tried to order but you don't accept paypal credit! I will try to maneuver funds!!! I can do this!! LOVE this knife (along with my Wilkins steak knives)!!

7. Kevin Wilkins

Oct 7, 1998
    I receive PayPal payments just about every day from about 20 different countries. If you are having a problem, it is with Paypal not my webshop. You should contact Paypal or if you need to contact me, use email. You can also send funds using a bank transfer. Thanks

rexromic likes this.