Will we see a Santa Ganzaaa??? NOeL?! Silent Knight?!?!

Who's ready to go caroling?

I may just hang out by the Scotch Dispenser and wait to see what happens!

I have so many pending orders, I wouldn't even participate, unless it was something I been waiting for forever.

I'd be psyched to see a Christmas Ganzaaa pop up....but my bank account wouldn't! Got 4 on ordered and who knows how many I'll have on order after the 2 week offering is over! :D

I have so many pending orders, I wouldn't even participate, unless it was something I been waiting for forever.

I think that's what the majority of busse fans will tell you. That's why there are so many awesome deals on the exchange right now.

If I only had some dough...........

I'm want.....need... lol... a FFBM...if that comes up I'm done! Gotta sell my truck organs whatever it takes!...HAHAHAHAHA

The only blades I KNOW I couldn't refuse would be : an ASH 1, Nmfsh, or FBM.Preferably in BIG finish. Those are the only three I could think of in already released models I'd not refuse

SATIN Bling for Christmas? New Years?
I need some satin goodness........

This is what we need, something satin or even better a competition finished Christmas blade.

I suspect something will fall out of the Mistress tree... 13ut one can hope!

Yeah I'd have to say with what I have on order, I'd sit out myself on a ganza. But for blades I probably couldn't say no to,
NMSFNO, SFNO, ASH 1, FFBM, HR, BJ don't know why but I'm a sucker for these :eek::D:D

Here's to hoping for a Magnum Bear Cub or a Folder.....those I would jump on instantly, other than that a Gladius.....pretty much knifed up and covered for everything else....

Maybe a 2nd Battle Saw someday....but really what I need is some damn pants for all my knives on order.

Duramax and Firestrike... I'm with you guys..... ASH-1, I need another!... Magnum Bear Cub, PLEASE bring those back....
Silent Knight would be good too (even in BG):D

Back