• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Windchester 94 Trapper- .45 Colt

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! GONE!! IT LIVES HERE NO MORE!! DISAPPEARED FOREVER!! (That's awright, I'm actually more of a Marlin kinda guy anyways)

Here's what I got:

a VERY lightly used Windchester Trapper in .45 Colt. Stuff some 300 Grain Corbons in it and thats ALOT of power in a small,light, balanced, and manueverable package.

I'd gotten it for the wife, put about 50 rounds through it test firing it, and it spent the rest of it's time on bedside duty. If you look it over REALLY hard, you can find one or two small dings on the wood,and some VERY minute scratches just from being bumped a time or two, but I'd rate it overall at 90-95%.

Heh...probably gonna end up replacing the poor thing with a plastic gun of some sort.

how 'bout $275 shipped?

My email is: mkjray@mtaonline.net

Thanks for looking!

May want to think that over as Winchester is discontinuing there Lever Actions. If that is what this is!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Blinker said:
May want to think that over as Winchester is discontinuing there Lever Actions. If that is what this is!

Ah, that's awright. I need to thin out a few guns and pay some bills anyways. NICE new website BTW! I like it!

Y'all Winchester Enthusiasts may wanna keep your eyes open though....

If the incoming to outgoing money ratio doesn't even out over the next couple of months I may even consider listing a couple of Winchester commemoratives and a couple more 30-30's....may even have a Pre-64 or two floating around.:D