Wire pocket clip for Lionsteel Kur

I recently bought a Kur from someone online and wasn't aware ( I think he left it out on purpose) that they don't come with a pocket clip. It's the olive wood and I plan to use this as an EDC. I can't use it if it doesn't have a pocket clip, rendering this knife useless. I realize that the clip might dig into the scales but I rather have a slightly damaged scale than a paperweight. Anyone know how can get a pocket clip for it? I have looked online and nobody seems to carry them. Any suggestions?

If you're not opposed to spending more, you could search for a knife slip sheath that fits the Kur.

If you're not opposed to spending more, you could search for a knife slip sheath that fits the Kur.
I can't have something like that on my hip side. When you go to Lionsteel's website it clearly shows it with a pocket clip....weird. I sent an e-mail to customer support so let's see what happens. Thanks for the speedy reply.

The KUR Wood and the KUR are two very similar but different knives. The KUR came with a clip. The KUR Wood has a removable flipper tab and was originally released without a clip. Lionsteel changed that after some annoying customers (I was one of them) asked for a clip. Lionsteel's support should be able to help you.

The KUR Wood and the KUR are two very similar but different knives. The KUR came with a clip. The KUR Wood has a removable flipper tab and was originally released without a clip. Lionsteel changed that after some annoying customers (I was one of them) asked for a clip. Lionsteel's support should be able to help
The Model# is LSTKURBK. I already sent something to customer support about getting one. I stated that I was willing to pay for it if I have to. This thing is literally a paper weight. Waiting for a reply for over 2 weeks now. I understand it's a small company but they can't be that busy to ignore their customers. I got a Kershaw clip replacement sooner than a reply here, without even having to provide proof of purchase. I guess Lionsteel doesn't want my business. Lesson learned I guess.

I'm sorry you're not having much luck with Lionsteel. Did you send a follow up email? I had to pester them a little bit to get a response when I needed some information.

The two emails I see people post on here are info@lionsteel.it and care@lionsteel.it.

If you're feeling bold, you could even contact the maker or one of the company leads on bladeforums. Both Molletta and GianniLion have accounts here.

Cheers, my friend. Don't be discouraged, it's a beautiful knife.

The Model# is LSTKURBK. I already sent something to customer support about getting one. I stated that I was willing to pay for it if I have to. This thing is literally a paper weight. Waiting for a reply for over 2 weeks now. I understand it's a small company but they can't be that busy to ignore their customers. I got a Kershaw clip replacement sooner than a reply here, without even having to provide proof of purchase. I guess Lionsteel doesn't want my business. Lesson learned I guess.
I understand your frustration and I also think they could and should improve their support's communication. But they totally can be that busy. Lionsteel is a really tiny family owned business. It isn't uncommon that you will (finally) get support from Gianni Pauletta himself. In my experience support's reaction time will get up whenever they are launching a new knife. They just released the Jack and I bet that's what caused the delay.

I'd recommend writing them another e-mail to remind them of your initial request. I assure you that whenever they don't answer it isn't intentional but because they are overworked. Lionsteel values their customers and ultimately will help you.

Wow, I wish I had seen this thread. Just got a KUR ST today, no pocket clip.

Well, now I gotta eat my hat, I just got an email from Lionsteel customer service about the missing pocket clip. Awesome, I am so happy to see that they are getting back to people now. I was about to start beating up a piece of stainless to make my own clip.

Back