• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN Custom GEC 72 in Sambar Stag by Muskrat Man Knives and NKCA 73 ivory bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one really pains me to let go, but as mentioned in other FS threads, I've been bit by the Davison bug and I need to make room in the knife drawer as well as the bank account...

I would like $210 OBO net shipped for this one and in my opinion, that is a great deal! This thing was disassembled, reworked, polished to a perfect mirror polish, and file-worked on the backspring. To top it off, the covers were replaced with some awesome stag that has a very "American elk look" to it. The action/walk-and-talk is as nice as any lockback I've ever handled. Pretty dang sharp too! I'll let the pics do the talking and can take more/better ones if needed.

The ONLY flaw on this one is the blade is slightly off-centered but it does not rub.

Also have a Mint-in-the-tube 2007 GEC single blade 73 in smooth ivory bone. This was the 2007 NKCA Youth Knife and it is a great one. I have another one that is in my daily carry rotation and I picked this one up a while ago thinking I would want another one as a backup but never did use it. Typical GEC quality finish and the bone on this one has more character than my other. One side of it slightly resembles some of the pioneer bone out there. I want $SOLD net shipped for this one.

Last edited:
Are you interested in trading the #72 for a Scagel or ivory Broadway?

Are you interested in trading the #72 for a Scagel or ivory Broadway?

Typically I'd be all over that ivory Broadway but right now I'm just looking for cash to fund another purchase.

To everyone else, feel free to make reasonable offers.

Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back