Wood Inlay Sebenza

11days

BANNED
I am going to buy a small Wood Inlay Sebenza and I want get the best deal I can find. Did anyone get a good deal on there Sebenza. If you did where did you get it, and how much was it. Thanks

Best deal would be a used one. Sebenza prices should be the same all over the internet.

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Should be the same, but it seems that there is a markup on the Wood Inlay models in the after market. Since CRK sold out the 1999 run, I haven't seen one offered at their listed price. Your best bet is to place an order with the good folks in Idaho, and just be patient.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

It may just be me but I am actually more impressed with some of the designer metasl type styles???

Back