1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Congratulations winners! The Week 2 Giveaway has ended over on our YouTube Channel and here are the winners:
    BladeForums Logo Sticker: Impulse600
    BladeForums Velcro Patch: garythegoat
    BladeForums Logo Tshirt: crocgator106
    BladeForums paid subscription upgrade: billygoat78

Darrel Ralph Dominator 35: norcaldude Winners will be contacted by PM / email, so look for my message!

WTB M25 Trapper User

Discussion in 'The Randall Made Knives Collector's Forum' started by jeffbird, Jan 7, 2019.

1. jeffbird

jeffbird Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Hello,
    I am interested in a Model 25 Trapper to use and thought I would check with folks here first in case someone had one going unused.
    Thanks.

2. jeffbird

Feb 3, 2011
    Found a nice looking one at a reasonable price. Thanks for the PM.

eveled likes this.
  3. eveled

eveled Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    No problem. Did you get that one? Or find a different one? Either way enjoy it and be sure to post a picture. Ed

4. jeffbird

Feb 3, 2011
    Found a really nice one I liked at a good price at Andy Thornal. It arrived today and I am really happy.

Melvin-Purvis and eveled like this.
  5. jeffbird

Feb 3, 2011
    Would like to add, this is my first Randall knife, and I am looking forward to putting it to use.

Very impressed with the comfort in hand and the nice feel and finish.

eveled likes this.