• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: 2 ZT Knives (0350M390 KW Exclusive & 0562) **SOLD**

boobar

Gold Member
ZT 0350M390

**SOLD**

Visually the knife is in like new condition, it has never been carried, never been sharpened, and never cut anything. I have removed the torsion bar to de-assist the knife, I purchased and installed larger diameter phosphor bronze washers, and I purchased and installed 3 titanium barrel standoffs. The detent is pretty good and with the right technique can be flipped with no wrist flip.

You will get the knife as well as any parts that I removed (small washer, backspacer, & torsion bar), the original box and paperwork. I can reinstall the parts putting the knife back to it's original configuration if your interested.

ZT 0562

**SOLD**

This one is LNIB, never carried, never sharpened, and never cut anything. It has been flipped open a handful of times and it is lightning fast and smooth as butter. You get the knife, the original box, and ZT paperwork.

PAYPAL ONLY for payment

NO Trades

Shipping is included in the asking price and will be via USPS Priority Mail insured with delivery confirmation to anywhere in the US ONLY.

Email me at yuengdaddy@frontier.com, PM me, or post here.

Last edited:
Back