WTS: 42mm Tudor Fastrider Black Shield in Alacantera *LIKE NEW* Condition w/4 Straps

M42000CN-0016 Tudor Fastrider Black Shield Black Ceramic Bezel & Case Black Dial Alacantera Band - Asking $2,750.00 ($5,050.00 List Price.)

LINK:
https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche.../m42000cn-0016

1 Dial.jpg 5 watch & straps.jpg 8 everything.jpg 4 watch & straps.jpg Tudor Fastrider Blackshield 42000CN.jpg 2 dial.jpg 3 side.jpg 6 side 1.jpg 7 side 2.jpg

I traded into this watch a few months ago and did so mostly because I love the look of the watch and the movement is one of the finest currently available from the brand. When the watch arrived I noticed I would have a tough time wearing it due to the size of my enormous wrist (8"), I have been wearing a Rolex Deepsea 44mm and thought they would be closer in size. I also haven't bought custom straps before, thought this was the solution and ended up buying 3 straps, 2 are very high end, expensive custom straps. I have only worn the watch one time with the Alacantera strap. I bought the watch in new condition with all books, manual, hang tags and stickers in place. I have worn the watch one time for a few hours and was disappointed because my wrist is just too large for the watch. I punched an additional hole in the stock Alacantera Strap in effort to wear it but it didn't leave enough tail on the strap to wear it and purchased 2 more straps without realizing I had to measure my wrist and have a longer strap made. This caused more grief as I realized that I now had 3 straps which were too short for my use. These two beautiful leather straps (Blue & Black leather)are 125/85mm. The Horn-back strap which you can see on the watch now cost over $200.00 alone and is beautifully put together, it is 135mm/85mm and still barely fits my overgrown ape-like wrist. I ended up finding my strap size needs to be 150mm/100mm and to give you an idea of what I am dealing with I ended up purchasing a Panerai PAM00305 47mm which fits me perfectly. I still love this Tudor but it just isn't large enough for my wrist. Included is all original boxing, manual, COA card, hang tags and everything you see including 4 straps and 4 buckles including a two black deployment style buckles (One Tudor OEM) and another aftermarket piece. More photos are available, just DM or Email me using the email address below. I am asking $2,750.00 which is almost 1/2 price of the current $5,050.00 list price.

FYI: I see a little dust on the watch, I assure you that is all it is as the watch is clean and without any marks or blemishes.

US sales only after agreement on terms; P
lease keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review all photos and information carefully and feel free to pm or email me ([email protected] ), email is best with any question you might have. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (case by case). I will ship via USPS Priority within one business day of receiving funds.

*No trades; I am raising money for my needs, as such, NO TRADES. Also please do not send me a DM asking me what my best price is, the prices I am offering are listed. If you have a lower offer, write the number down in a PM, hit send, and I will gladly reply. I will not bid against myself, so please don't ask.

I reserve the right to accept or decline an offer to purchase based on a buyer's overall history on the forum.

If you can see this listing the watch is still available.

Prices above include shipping within the continental US. International buyers are welcome but must pay actual shipping cost and assume risk once receiving address is confirmed and tracking is received. Payment accepted via PayPal goods and services (buyer covers fees), postal money order, or wire transfer.

No trades please.

FYI: This may be cross-posted on other Forums.