1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTS - AA Forge, William Collins, and Bark River

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Kyle363, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Kyle363

Kyle363

Dec 11, 2016
    All prices are shipped conus PP FF add 3% if you prefer G&S

Only trade I would consider currently is for an AA Forge Puukko, or Adventure Sworn Woodsman.

Up for sale is a brand new very lightly used AA Forge Sloyd. 3/32 O1 tool steel 1/8th black canvas liners, white pin stripes and maroon linen micarta scales. The blade has copper pins and lanyard tube. No sheath. Great blade I love it but I have another knife that I'll be keeping instead of this one. I'm looking to get what I have into this blade. $-Sold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is a brand new William Collins Woodsman Classic. I've done a few feather sticks with this blade but nothing else. Steel is 1/8th A2 with thick orange liners, coconut shade tree micarta, and garolite pins. No sheath. $230 -SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AA Forge Woodsman very lightly used. Brown micarta handles with white pin stripe liners and 1/8th brown liners. 1/8th inch 52100 scandivex grind. No sheath. $-Sold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bark River Bravo One LT. Well used recently resharpened by me. Comes with standard bark river sheath. 5/32 CPM 3V carbon fiber handle scales with thin orange liners and hollow pins. $-Traded

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Kyle363

Kyle363

Dec 11, 2016
    Woodsman Classic - SOLD

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  3. Shipik

Shipik

Jan 12, 2018