• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Caly3 in ZDP189, Boker FR in S35vn, Viper Kyomi, Kizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwen

Gold Member
All knives are in good to LNIB condition. All have boxes/inserts. Will ship by Friday/Saturday. PM any questions.

Paypal only --- Gold Members only

Viper Kyomi in N690co - $125 $110 NET shipped
  • Bought secondhand, I wasn't impressed with action
Kizer KI3411A2-P2-70 in S35vn - $75 $60 NET shipped
  • Favors show side a bit, cannot adjust due to propriety pivot
Boker Brad Zinker FR in S35vn - $85 shipped - SOLD
  • Lock-stick early on, seems to have worked itself out
Spyderco Caly3 in ZDP189 - $125 $110 NET shipped SOLD
  • Some scratches on blade near pivot, common with this laminate steel

Knife is cross-posted on other forums. First "I'll take it" gets it, post or PM.

DB2wSn6h.jpg

leLAZYph.jpg

yM6Z7iEh.jpg

5RtyLFZh.jpg

e9kka6Hh.jpg

wR2EgSIh.jpg

GNjJGSAh.jpg

MvQNYVfh.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new and not a gold member here. Perhaps you could tell me what other forum to look on so I could buy the caly :)

It would be my first spyderco, my first anything other than the various kershaw leeks I've been carrying for years actually. I'm looking to go a little deeper. I restore vintage pens and have been wanting get into knives for a while. I've been doing a lot of research. Does it flick open well? I'm looking for something that keeps a nice edge, I can practice my sharpening on (along with my D2 kershaw), and will satisfy my need to keep my hand busy.

Thank you. I would really appreciate any advice

joshuarobertandrews@gmail.com

I'm new and not a gold member here. Perhaps you could tell me what other forum to look on so I could buy the caly :)

It would be my first spyderco, my first anything other than the various kershaw leeks I've been carrying for years actually. I'm looking to go a little deeper. I restore vintage pens and have been wanting get into knives for a while. I've been doing a lot of research. Does it flick open well? I'm looking for something that keeps a nice edge, I can practice my sharpening on (along with my D2 kershaw), and will satisfy my need to keep my hand busy.

You should be able to buy just fine, you just can't sell without a gold membership. You need a basic level to get into the trading game.

Go for the caly so I don't feel more tempted... I really don't need another spyderco right now.

While I appreciate the interest, I prefer gold members for the ability to PM here on the site and keep communication based on BF; that is my requirement and not BF.

The Caly is a lockback and while it can be flicked open I personally would go after a non lockback model if reliable flicking action is the deployment method you're seeking. However, if you're still interested I recommend buying a membership to support BF and make me an offer. Thanks again for your interest.

While I appreciate the interest, I prefer gold members for the ability to PM here on the site and keep communication based on BF; that is my requirement and not BF.

The Caly is a lockback and while it can be flicked open I personally would go after a non lockback model if reliable flicking action is the deployment method you're seeking. However, if you're still interested I recommend buying a membership to support BF and make me an offer. Thanks again for your interest.

Sorry, I missed that before making my previous comments.

Price drops. Discounts for multiple knives.

Spyderco Caly3 in ZDP189 - $125 $110 NET shipped - SOLD
Viper Kyomi in N690co - $125 $110 NET shipped
Kizer KI3411A2-P2-70 in S35vn - $75 $60 NET shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back