1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

WTS: Gear clean out MR, Kifaru, etc

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by shady A.M., Oct 14, 2020.

1. shady A.M.

shady A.M. Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Cleaning out the gear boxes of unused stuff I have accumulated over the years. I have grouped most items together in small package deals. Not looking to separate anything out. If you have questions please PM me. Prices include PP fees and USPS shipping within the CONUS.

Link to photos: https://imgur.com/a/yKM961F

- Mystery Ranch Load Cells (2). Used but in excellent shape. No rips, tears, stains or abrasions. Color is CB. Based on the tag information they are a size small. 70.00

- Various hook&loop (Velcro) pouches. 215 admin pouch, Tactical Tailor vertical pouch, SOtech admin pouch, Maxpedition mag pouch. SOLD

- Kifaru hanging pouches. One is padded and the other is standard. SOLD

- Velocity Systems padded laptop inserts. These are designed to attach inside a loop lined pack like the Arcteryx Khard. One is sized for 15” laptop and the other is for a 13”. 45.00 for both.

- Atlas 64 tool roll. Very nice multipurpose tool roll, condition is excellent. SOLD

- Mystery Ranch medical insert pouches. SOLD

- Downrange Gear assault pack insert. Custom made by a Marine Corps veteran, it is a rigid panel that will accept PALS pouches or Velcro pouches. Comes with Blue Force Gear large and medium utility pouches as well as a 10 speed triple shingle. 75.00

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  2. Visyoual

Visyoual

Mar 23, 2016
    Ill take the atlas roll and the MR pouches!

3. Grimez

Grimez Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2011
    Seconds on the Atlas tool roll please.

4. KnifeCollectorPB

KnifeCollectorPB Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    I'll take the lot of admin pouches.

5. toxophilus

toxophilus Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2015
    I'll take the; - Kifaru hanging pouches. One is padded and the other is standard. 25.00 for the pair

Incoming pm/dm/communication...

6. shady A.M.

shady A.M. Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2004
    I am open to reasonable offers on the remaining items.