1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

WTS GEC 99 Farm and Field and 92 Talon

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Parke1, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parke1

Parke1 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2003
    I have up for sale the following two knives. Prices include USPS priority mail shipping, and I cover paypal fees.

First up is a 99 Farm and Field tool in nifebrite acrylic. Knife is new in tube, never carried or used. SOLD!

Next up is a 92 Talon in OD green micarta with spearpoint blade. I'm the 2nd owner of this one. It has been used, and lightly sharpened. It does have a few light peppering spots on the blade. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Post "I'll take xxx" here and please promptly follow up with a PM or email.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
  2. IAMANAME

IAMANAME Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I'll take the 99.

3. Parke1

Feb 11, 2003
    99 is GONE! Thank you! 92 still available!

4. mostho

mostho

Mar 5, 2007

Do you ship in Italy?
    Cheers

5. Parke1

Feb 11, 2003
    Both SOLD! Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.