• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS MICROTECH QD SCARAB S/E OD GREEN 178-7 OD NEW PICS

buffalo4star

Gold Member
Bought this brand new from dealer. It was never carried or used. Just admired for it's beauty.Yes, I did operate it 6 to 10 times and it fires hard! Letting it go to buy Grail HK P7..............$450.00 + shipping

Last edited:
Hello. Your pictures are showing a Navy Scrab. The one that fires in water. If that’s true, I would take it. Thank you.

Do not know if it is called a Navy Scarab. Only know it by the name on the box. Let me know if you want to proceed.........Lou

I’m interested, but still have some questions.
Are those current images and taken by you?
Can I see an image of the Scarab from the back?
Are there take down tools included.
Thank you.

Images were taken by me. On the road and not back til Thursday/Friday. Will take photo you requested.....Lou

Bought this brand new from dealer. It was never carried or used. Just admired for it's beauty.Yes, I did operate it 6 to 10 times and it fires hard! Letting it go to buy Grail HK P7..............$450.00 + shipping

NEW PHOTOS ADDED

Hello. Your pictures are showing a Navy Scrab. The one that fires in water. If that’s true, I would take it. Thank you.

It’s not a navy scarab, it would say “QD Scarab NSWG”

I have an original 1st production run Navy Scarab I might be willing to sell for the right price if you want to make an offer. I’d prefer to sell some of my other Microtech otf’s though.

E2D8C5A6-1629-4B2C-9235-761B069B9142.jpeg
It’s not a navy scarab, it would say “QD Scarab NSWG”

I have an original 1st production run Navy Scarab I might be willing to sell for the right price if you want to make an offer. I’d prefer to sell some of my other Microtech otf’s though.

Back