• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS NIB Council Tools Velvicut Bad Boys Axe

I bought this last Spring and placed back in box after inspection. I have over 20 vintage restored axes & just really did not need this one. I have mounting medical bills and need grocery money. The handle is a slight bit canted, I chose the pic that exaggerates this. I have a few axes with similar cants and never notice it is use but this is a group of collectors and I want to be up front about it. 115.00 delivered via UPS CONUS.
Thanks,
Bill
YrYpNqR.jpg

WMYUDjF.jpg

NTTR36A.jpg

SmJCFxi.jpg

pB43CBE.jpg

I bought this last Spring and placed back in box after inspection. I have over 20 vintage restored axes & just really did not need this one. I have mounting medical bills and need grocery money. The handle is a slight bit canted, I chose the pic that exaggerates this. I have a few axes with similar cants and never notice it is use but this is a group of collectors and I want to be up front about it. 115.00 delivered via UPS CONUS.
Thanks,
Bill
YrYpNqR.jpg

WMYUDjF.jpg

NTTR36A.jpg

SmJCFxi.jpg

pB43CBE.jpg

Bill -

Saw this was a relatively old post, but I've been needing an axe to use for felling smaller trees and thought to reach out since you said you had a collection. I don't need anything too fancy, but would really like a Council Tools Velvicut or GB axe with a handle at least 26" long and a head no lighter than 2lbs.

I have a GB Scandinavian Forest axe, but could really use something a little bigger. Thie past February left some friends of mine surrounded by downed trees and I'd like to help them clear it out and make some firewood without the use of a chainsaw.

Let me know if you have anything that fits!

Thanks!

Back