• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Strider HT-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSB

Gold Member
Not interested in any trades. Payment by Paypal (G&S), price includes fees and shipping. Will only ship to Confirmed (Paypal CONFIRMED) US addresses. Please ensure that your address is confirmed by Paypal before agreeing to purchase. Preference goes to Gold Members first.

Spearpoint HT CPM-D2 steel (like D2 but chips and rusts less while still being easy to sharpen) and cord wrap handle. Almost like new condition, I did strop the edge as it wasn’t very sharp from the factory. False edge is not sharpened. Includes MonkeyEdge G10 handles that I never got around to installing.

The HT is an extremely simple, lightweight and strong fixed blade that carries easily due to it's flat profile and small footprint. This knife was purchased as a spare to my user and has never been carried or cut anything more than paper to test the edge.

(any black marks on the blade are just from the kydex sheath, it's powder that wipes off. As the sheath wears in the knife will smooth out the interior and kydex transfer will stop)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back