1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

WTS: Survive! GSO-4.7, Spyderco Waterway

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by MatthewSB, Apr 18, 2019.

1. MatthewSB

MatthewSB

Feb 1, 2013
    This is my first sale post here, please bear with me and let me know if I do anything wrong and I'll correct it immediately.

I normally respond very promptly, but sometimes am away from the computer on Tuesdays and Sundays. Shipping by USPS to Confirmed Paypal address, no international shipping. Not interested in any trades.

1. SOLD Spyderco Waterway - I bought this a few weeks ago and put it to work as a letter opener. Touched up a few times on the Spyderco Sharpmaker (40 degree microbevel only). It had a sharp little 'shelf' at the ricasso from the factory that I smoothed out, ended up dulling 3/8" or so at the base of the blade, hence the dramatically reduced price. Includes factory packaging and kydex sheath. Other than the base of the blade the knife appears new.
    $SOLD

2. SOLD Survive! GSO-4.7 CPM-154 Used briefly, excellent condition. CPM154 blade, Blue/Black G10 handles, Black kydex sheath. Was used outdoors but doesn't show it aside from a some scuffs from the kydex sheath. Sharpened on a Wicked Edge to match factory bevels exactly so there was no change to the original cutting geometry. Factory first from original pre-order. Will ship in original box.
    $SOLD

3. SOLD Survive! GSO-4.7 CPM-3V New, unused. CPM3V blade, Black micro-textured G10 handles, Black kydex sheath. Factory first from original pre-order.
    Will ship in original box.
    $SOLD

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. kingdmx3

kingdmx3

Apr 19, 2009
    I’ll take the 2 knife. Black and blue g10 4.7 in cpm 154. Dm me your paypal info

3. MatthewSB

MatthewSB

Feb 1, 2013
    King,

I'm sorry but someone took these by PM 8 minutes before your post.

Thanks for your interest,

Matthew

4. kingdmx3

kingdmx3

Apr 19, 2009

That’s not typically how they are sold. You have to post in the forum it’s on and call it. But ok.

FatRat1 and bladesmith3 like this.
  5. craytab

craytab

Jan 26, 2012
    I'll take the water way. PM inbound.

6. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2015
    plus 1

kingdmx3 likes this.
  7. MatthewSB

MatthewSB

Feb 1, 2013
    Sorry guys I'm new to this, I'll specify in my thread that first "I"ll take it" posted in the thread gets first opportunity to purchase, for future threads.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  8. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod Basic Member

Aug 22, 2002
    It’s your sales thread so sell to whoever you choose.

Just remember that in the future if you add stipulations you should stick to them.

Hard Knocks, twyych, kingdmx3 and 2 others like this.
  9. kingdmx3

kingdmx3

Apr 19, 2009

So have they been sold or are they still pending funds?