WTS: Survive! GSO-4.7, Spyderco Waterway

This is my first sale post here, please bear with me and let me know if I do anything wrong and I'll correct it immediately.

I normally respond very promptly, but sometimes am away from the computer on Tuesdays and Sundays. Shipping by USPS to Confirmed Paypal address, no international shipping. Not interested in any trades.

1. SOLD Spyderco Waterway - I bought this a few weeks ago and put it to work as a letter opener. Touched up a few times on the Spyderco Sharpmaker (40 degree microbevel only). It had a sharp little 'shelf' at the ricasso from the factory that I smoothed out, ended up dulling 3/8" or so at the base of the blade, hence the dramatically reduced price. Includes factory packaging and kydex sheath. Other than the base of the blade the knife appears new.
$SOLD

2. SOLD Survive! GSO-4.7 CPM-154 Used briefly, excellent condition. CPM154 blade, Blue/Black G10 handles, Black kydex sheath. Was used outdoors but doesn't show it aside from a some scuffs from the kydex sheath. Sharpened on a Wicked Edge to match factory bevels exactly so there was no change to the original cutting geometry. Factory first from original pre-order. Will ship in original box.
$SOLD

3. SOLD Survive! GSO-4.7 CPM-3V New, unused. CPM3V blade, Black micro-textured G10 handles, Black kydex sheath. Factory first from original pre-order.
Will ship in original box.
$SOLD

Last edited:
I’ll take the 2 knife. Black and blue g10 4.7 in cpm 154. Dm me your paypal info

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC