• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Boker Vox F3 II - TRADED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADED TRADED TRADED!

picked this on up a while back, but just don't like how it carries. Used but not abused and the blade and scales are in great condition. Here's the skinny:
- smooth and sharp
- no side to side
- a little lock rock front to back, hardly there but worth noting
- BLADE FAVORS SHOW SIDE, came to me like that and I did not fix it. However, it doesn't rub.
- Pivot screw is not stripped but it's darn close and partly why I don't mess with the centering.

5BYwVOZ

https://imgur.com/a/5BYwVOZ

5BYwVOZ

This is a great knife and will be a wonderful user, but she's not perfect lol. That being said here's what I'm looking for:

- Used folders or fixies
- Like ESEE, Spyderco, Mini Grips, slippers
- Open to all offers

EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES and Post "email sent" and send offers/questions
to keepfarmn@gmail.com, I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner. Thank you for looking! Cheers

Last edited:
I have an Esee RB3 Camplore that is used, but not abused, with leather sheath, and a BEGG Wharncliffe neck knife made of O1 steel. Has 2-5/8" blade and kydex sheath. I'll trade both for the Boker Vox.

I have an Esee RB3 Camplore that is used, but not abused, with leather sheath, and a BEGG Wharncliffe neck knife made of O1 steel. Has 2-5/8" blade and kydex sheath. I'll trade both for the Boker Vox.
Wish this would have come through sooner! I have a trade pending but will let you know if it falls through. Thanks for the offer and if it does fall through and you still want it, I would do the trade for just the ESEE. Thanks again

No problem. Wish I'd chimed in sooner, too.

By the way, I'd trade the Esee or both (depending on value) for another folder or fixed blade. Would consider a Spyderco Native 5 G10 or other handle material (not the lightweight versions), Spyderco Manix 2 or Manix 2 XL, a Boker with a 3-4" blade, a Fallkniven fixed blade or folder, a Bradford Guardian 3 sheepsfoot, or Tops Tanimboca Puuko. Not limited to these, but it gives you an idea of what I like. If you have, or stumble upon one of these or something similar and want to trade, let me know.

I have a few other knives I could throw in if value needs to be evened out. Enzo Birk 75 with scandi blade and carbon fiber scales, Brand new in box Benchmade Crooked River (large version) with Dymondwood scales. Maybe some others.

Have a good weekend.

No problem. Wish I'd chimed in sooner, too.

By the way, I'd trade the Esee or both (depending on value) for another folder or fixed blade. Would consider a Spyderco Native 5 G10 or other handle material (not the lightweight versions), Spyderco Manix 2 or Manix 2 XL, a Boker with a 3-4" blade, a Fallkniven fixed blade or folder, a Bradford Guardian 3 sheepsfoot, or Tops Tanimboca Puuko. Not limited to these, but it gives you an idea of what I like. If you have, or stumble upon one of these or something similar and want to trade, let me know.

I have a few other knives I could throw in if value needs to be evened out. Enzo Birk 75 with scandi blade and carbon fiber scales, Brand new in box Benchmade Crooked River (large version) with Dymondwood scales. Maybe some others.

Have a good weekend.
Just letting you know, this item is traded. Good luck with your trade and sorry I don't have anything else to trade currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back