1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

YHM 300BLK barrel, Oakley sunglasses NIB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by jbadjones, Oct 4, 2015.

1. jbadjones

jbadjones

Aug 9, 2015
    I have a like new YHM 16" fluted barrel chambered in 300 blackout. Picked this up in trade for a .223 barrel and never got around to building anything with it. I am needing to recoup some funds from recent endeavors so this is up for sale. Here is a link to the product description via P-arms: https://www.primaryarms.com/Yankee_Hill_16_300_Blackout_Barrel_Threaded_Fl_p/yhm-70-tf.htm. I will also include a YHM annihilator flash hider. Previous owner said he put about 30 rounds down the pipe, but didn't care for the round and so he decided to switch back to the cheaper .223 caliber. Barrel and flash hider in perfect shape. Payment via discreet paypal friends option and shipping is included. Looking to get $205 shipped on this setup.

[​IMG]

ought this pair of glasses around Christmas 2014 and have never worn them. The product is new in box. It comes with the frames which are gray and have bluish purple accents and two pairs of lenses. One darker pair which are currently installed and a more brownish root beer color lenses. I did switch the lenses out, try the glasses on and they went back in the included oakley hard case. My face is too wide for this style of glasses and I need to clear up some space in the safe and fund other ventures at the moment. So, included in the sale:

New Oakley Fast Jacket XL glasses
    Two pairs of lenses
    One Oakley hard case
    One Oakley microfiber bag
    Original packaging and all contents

Photos are of actual product. Looking to get $110 shipped firm. No trades please. Thanks for looking and please message me if you have any questions! Thanks so much!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ckg

ckg

Jan 26, 2010
    Sorry spoke to soon. *withdraw

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  3. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus

Sep 1, 2012
    With the glasses would you ship to Australia at that price? And having a large head, would these fit?

4. jbadjones

jbadjones

Aug 9, 2015
    Sorry my friend, I should have specified I can only ship these in the US at this time.

5. jbadjones

jbadjones

Aug 9, 2015
    How about $185 on the 300BLK setup and $90 on the Oakley's?