you know you're a knife guy when...

when you have a series of scratches about waist high on your car right before the drivers door. XP

what are some other ways of knowing if you're a knife guy?

No arm hair and sat up at 2AM reading Bladeforums!

that's a good one actually, I have random bald patches all over my arms

Lol yes I am not alone, my buying got a little out of hand about a month back and I had so many bald patches on my left arm I just finished the forearm off and shaved it hahaha it is still growing back... luckily I don't have thick dark hair so it doesn't stand out as it is growing in.

When someone catches you fondling your knife and there is that moment of awkwardness like someone's intruding on a very special time.

Ill add the callus on the tip of your thumb and/or index finger from constantly flipping the flipper and/or thumb studs of new knives breaking them in.

When you deploy your 7" fixed blade from its kydex sheath to open a bag of peanuts on a commercial airliner.

i cant sleep on my right side,because my knife is always in my right side pocket,night an day.

When you fall asleep thinking about your next custom, and when you look for reasons to use your knife!

Most of your shirts have holes in the shirttails from using it to wipe the blade off.

- You spend more time thinking on which knife to carry that day than in your closet picking out your clothes.

You spend more time on bladeforums then you do with your family
(this is all I can think of right now)

...when you are more upset that you forgot your EDC than your phone.

...when your kids give your knives nick names.

Ric

Back