Your action hero gear?

So you are the super cool action hero starring in a huge hollywood blockbuster. What would make up your hS/ld, OO7 edc kit. Keep in mind you will be breaking into high security installations, hacking super computers, escaping and evading from mountain top fortresses with beautiful women and more then likely having to fight ninja terrorists while skiiing or skysurfing or mountain biking.
Personally I think I would have to conceal at least one tomahawk, maybe and s/w 668 a protec godfather and definetly sport some NV ray bans.

Sam

Definitely a 1911, a bullwhip (Indiana Jones is my hero), a Surefire, and a Sebenza or Lochsa. Oh yeah, mustn't forget an SAK, and a zippo. I think everything else would sort of take care of itself as long as I was packing those items.

Dental floss. Sometimes you just get a bit of food stuck between your teeth.

johnniet said:
Dental floss. Sometimes you just get a bit of food stuck between your teeth.
That's what the Zippo is for. Light it, lean over, and let it burn the scraps away.

You're welcome to do it that way if you want, Esav. I'll stick with the dental floss. :)

What? No watch?? Everyone knows you need an expensive Swiss automatic. :p

Omega SMP
Zippo
SAK w/corkscrew....this is an absolute must. ;)
a 1911 is always good. :cool:
a Sebenza simply can't be beat (unless it's a Mnandi :cool: :p )
and most important of all....rope....you always need rope.

Oh, and an ultra expensive european car. :rolleyes:

Paul

wallpaper_2_1024.jpg

maximus otter

Roadrunner said:
Definitely a 1911, a bullwhip (Indiana Jones is my hero), a Surefire, and a Sebenza or Lochsa. Oh yeah, mustn't forget an SAK, and a zippo. I think everything else would sort of take care of itself as long as I was packing those items.

Indy is one of my heroes as well. What kind of whip do you have?

Hehe, just an old cowleather one with a rope core I got for Christmas as a kid. It wasn't too bad to learn on (although I did just about take an ear off more than once), but now it's pretty much worn out and I've been lusting after a good kangaroo hide one for years now. Of course, I've also been lusting after computers and cars and khukuris and bicycles and and and... well, the whip kind of got put on the back burner. :rolleyes: Someday...

'Q' has done a good job supplying me with all the gadgets I never thought I needed.
Miss Knightly? Hmmm... She will do just fine. :p

...yeah, how much world saving would you be doing if you were equipped as Maximus wishes..??
They could keep that stupid Aston Martin and the Walther...

I'd try to have one of these close at hand, with all due deference to Miss Knightely:

abi_02_800.jpg

Back