YOWZA!!! The "Tanker A" Will Be Here Friday Night !!! (10-10:30pm EST)

Jerry Busse

Friday night (10-17-03) between 10-10:30pm EST we will have
a very rare and very limited, serial numbered military overrun blade. The "Tanker A" is cut from thick stock and is heavy- duty personified!!! :cool: Only 38 of the Jungle and 33 of the Desert versions will be available.:eek: Each color will be seperately serial numbered and will therefore be limited to numbers 1 through 38 and 1 through 33 respectively for each version!!!!

This is an awesome opportunity to get a very low serial number on an unusual and "one-time-only" offered Busse Combat Blade!!! :eek:

These are very rare and will not be offered with any discounts.

There will also be some Desert Skeleton Keys and Jungle Keys available!!!!

It will be first come, first serve as usual!!!

Good luck boys!!!!

Jerry

Hmm, all you Hogs probably know this already, but to enlighten a newly infected busseholic...

How thick is "thick"?

2nd stupid question: Is this the tank buster you mentioned a while ago, or a different knife?

Klaus, I would say that the 'A' stands for ASSAULT, which I think could translate to THICK! I would hate to think what Jerry has been up to with this one, holy cow! Are we going to see a 1/2"+ beast hit the streets!?:eek:

Tank buster variant maybe? Cool name! ;)

Oh man!! And I just picked up a couple of ZTNO's last nignt. Wish I knew this was coming.:( :(
And we're going to do the serial number thing again are we??:eek:

you know... lookin at the tank buster, and then the buffalo soldier....

it would be like a super beefy buffalo soldier with a better handle... (if its part of the new line designs), and even if its not, its a super beefy buffalo soldier!:eek:

i need to get my own credit card....

Ineluki,

Don't listen to Gundy ;). He's been full of misleading information and intentional silences of late. Thick is usually 5/16". Perhaps even the behemoth 3/8". Although some of the "Fatty Hogs" are demanding even more meat on their cleavers. Methinks Jerry could serve them up a 1" square tempered bar and they'd be demanding more!. (Of course a 1" square bar of INFI would be nice to sit besides the drivers seat to deal with road ragers. A broken oar handle does nicely too, though ;). )

I don't think "Tanker A" is short for "Tanker Assault". Methinks it refers to a "Tanker B"... Hey if I drove an Abrams I'd like a honkin' Busse! Or two. Very yum!

Cheers,
BJB :D

How about a photo of the aforementioned blade sometime before the scamper scamper begins.

Stuart

Originally posted by BillyJoeBob
Ineluki,

Don't listen to Gundy ;). He's been full of misleading information and intentional silences of late. Thick is usually 5/16". Perhaps even the behemoth 3/8". Although some of the "Fatty Hogs" are demanding even more meat on their cleavers. Methinks Jerry could serve them up a 1" square tempered bar and they'd be demanding more!. (Of course a 1" square bar of INFI would be nice to sit besides the drivers seat to deal with road ragers. A broken oar handle does nicely too, though ;). )

I don't think "Tanker A" is short for "Tanker Assault". Methinks it points toward a "Tanker B" as well... Hey if I drove an Abrams I'd like a honkin' Busse! Or two. Very yum!

Cheers,

Hey! How did that happen? I just wanted to edit. Miracles (or mistakes) never cease.

Cheers,

I'll have pics up tomorrow. . . sometime. . . . 2 weeks. . . . Sumptin'. .. . . .

hey man! I get paid to mislead...:footinmou

;)

TANKER ASSAULT !

or TA as I like to call it...:D

Originally posted by Jerry Busse
Friday night (10-17-03) between 10-10:30pm EST we will have
a very rare and very limited, serial numbered military overrun blade. The "Tanker A" is cut from thick stock and is heavy- duty personified!!! :cool: Only 38 of the Jungle and 33 of the Desert versions will be available.:eek: Each color will be seperately serial numbered and will therefore be limited to numbers 1 through 38 and 1 through 33 respectively for each version!!!!

This is an awesome opportunity to get a very low serial number on an unusual and "one-time-only" offered Busse Combat Blade!!! :eek:

These are very rare and will not be offered with any discounts.

There will also be some Desert Skeleton Keys and Jungle Keys available!!!!

It will be first come, first serve as usual!!!
right!! i'm from oklahoma. show some picks!!!

Good luck boys!!!!

Jerry
:confused:
pics please!!

Back