ZT 0450cf

Hey guys, would you buy a zt 0450cf just for collection ? In my country im not allowed to carry a locking blade but i just love the zt 0450cf and i dont know if im willing to spend 150 dollars for a knife i can only use at home.... i want to hear your thoughts... thanks and sorry for my english :)

If it will be sent there and not confiscated, yes.
Great knife!
Nice quality and great flipping action right out of the box. It's a ZT. There is very little not to like.

Hey guys, would you buy a zt 0450cf just for collection ? In my country im not allowed to carry a locking blade but i just love the zt 0450cf and i dont know if im willing to spend 150 dollars for a knife i can only use at home.... i want to hear your thoughts... thanks . . .

That's a decision only you can make and the choice you make depends on how badly you want the knife and whether you can afford the price or not. BTW, the street price for a new 0450CF is around $180 ($US) but you probably get a used one for around $125-150 ($US).

I own over 200 knives. Over 30 are automatics and balisongs that are not legal to carry outside my home. I also own a variety of fixed blade knives that are illegal to carry "concealed" in my state and unless I have them strapped to my leg, there's no way NOT to conceal these knives if I'm just wearing a jacket. I own them all just the same.

I also own a 0452CF and like it very much. :)

However, I find the the Sprint 0450 G10 that I also own a bit too small for my taste and I am planning to sell it sooner or later.

Last edited:
If you have the money to still be able to purchase knives that you can legally carry, then YES, buy this one just to look at and flip while watching tv. Pretty common with most of us. Enjoy your hobby.

I feel like I say this every time the 0450 comes up, but if you have big hands you might want to skip it.
I couldn't feel it in hand before I bought it, and it just didn't fit me. Granted, I never checked the size.

I love my 0450cf, it's a great EDC. I own two ZT's, the 0450cf and the 0562cf and even though the 0562cf is one of my favorite knives in my collection the 0450cf kicks it out of my carry rotation because of the smaller size.

Back