1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

ZT 0452tiblu, Southern Grind Bad Monkey

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Sirquest2k, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Sirquest2k

Sirquest2k Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Up for sale are several knives. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

Only getting rid of this to fund other another knife purchase, and because I do not use these knives.

First "I'll take it" followed by payment will get the knife.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email [email protected] Thanks for looking!

Zero Tolerance 0452tiblu

This is like new condition. Blade centering is spot on, no blade use, factory edge, small marks on the show side scale but indiscernible from new. Comes with original box and paperwork. Asking $200.00- SOLD

Southern Grind Bad Monkey

This is lnib. Never carried or used. Has jade g10 contoured scales. Comes with box and paperwork. Asking $120.00 - SOLD

Link to my other listing available:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...spider-monkey-bm-940-1.1696898/#post-19412027
    BNIB 940-1 Price Dropped to $175.00
    Good Condition MD Crux Juggernaut Price dropped to $80.00

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 8:20 AM
  2. Stumpy72

Stumpy72 Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 5, 2018
    PM sent.

3. Sirquest2k

Sirquest2k Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2016