• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0560 Hinderer Collaboration - Gift: Cave-Flash Pro 1800 L

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZT 0560 Hinderer Collaboration - Gift: Cave-Flash Pro 1800 L

This is a nice special (see more)

Based on Rick's crave-worthy XM-18, the new ZT 0560 is one completely amazing knife. First, the blade. It's pure ELMAX® powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands

415_1.jpg

See more

Great deal here! iv had a 560 before but this is to good to pass up thanks knives emporium.
payment sent!

I could never get past the .....Shipping and Billing Information .. only showed back option

Great deal here! iv had a 560 before but this is to good to pass up thanks knives emporium.
payment sent!
mebladesharp - Thanks for your purchase, a great deal you did, read about the story of Cave-Flash and spread the word, Thanks again.

Johnnie

Tried to order this but the website won't let me get past shipping information. I sent an e-mail to your customer service. Thanks

It worked the second time, great deal. Thanks

Last edited:
Ordered one, been considering a 0560 for awhile and this is too good a deal to pass up!
Matt,

This is indeed a great deal not very often will this occur, only possible because our new distributorship from Cave-Flash and their help and generosity.
Good luck & enjoy the ride – BTW- smart move
Thanks

Order placed.. Was looking to get zt560 and flashlight.. couldn't pass up the freebie and free shipping offer. Is the light adjustable or is it 1800 Lumens full time? That's a lot of lumens!

I received mine today, I am very pleased! The flashlight has a dim setting, full setting, and a strobe setting from what I can see. You just barely push the button on the bottom when it is on and it will change the setting.

I do have one question though, since this comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, where can I purchase a charger for them?

I received mine today, I am very pleased! The flashlight has a dim setting, full setting, and a strobe setting from what I can see. You just barely push the button on the bottom when it is on and it will change the setting.

I do have one question though, since this comes with 2 rechargeable batteries, where can I purchase a charger for them?
Matt,

I sent you an e-mail about this, in the near future (soon) they will be available on our site.

Thanks for your purchase and I hope your happy with the Cave-Flash flaslight - Built like a Tank.
Johnnie

What's the plan after the batteries die?

lol.. cool..
18650 batteries.. Looks like they are universal..
Cant wait to get mine..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back