• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 0801BW

hhmoore

Gold Member
PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS AD - I cannot say it any more clearly than that.
Contact information will be provided after the pictures

I purchased this new, from an authorized dealer. I don't believe I have ever used it for anything other than pocket jewelry; and it has been carried 10-12 times at the most (probably only 7 or 8, realistically). It has not been sharpened (or stropped) since purchased. The only reason I'm offering it for sale is that I haven't touched it in well over a year; and, given the upgrades in my purchasing habits, it is likely to remain untouched here. Unfortunately, I discarded the box during a cleaning frenzy some time ago
$160, shipped.
25eh44M.jpg

KNtKXJw.jpg

FcO50zu.jpg

sAiqoUb.jpg

nlAR9jl.jpg

iZWf0aI.jpg

The TERMS:
Contact me via PM, or email: redacted

(Again - please do not post in this ad)
If you contact me via email, please include your bladeforums username in your message so I know who you are.
I reserve the option to sell to (or not sell to) whomever I choose
PayPal (goods & services) preferred... however, if you are a "net to me" or "add _%" kind of seller, please abide by your own rules when making payment. If you are a hardcore gift/friends & family type, I'm sorry - I do not accept that payment method.
US sales only - my apologies to international members; but, due to past (unfortunate) experiences, I will not ship folding knives across borders.

I am not interested in trade offers

Last edited:
Guess nobody's looking for one of these this week.
Time to shut this down and see what else is on the list of knives I should at least post once.

Reopening this thread, with a price drop. (Probably should have started it here)

*Still not interested in trades.
*Please use the information in the opening post for any communication

Back