• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Knives SOLD - ZT 0804 CF , LionSteel Kur , Zt 0808

All Knives in this thread have been SOLD. I will be posting up another group or amazing knives tomorrow. Feel free to contact me as I have posted a large picture showing all of the liner and lock back knives that are going to posted for sale.

***Only The LionSteel Kur is available, I'm posting a review by one of the most trusted reviewers in the World and I agree with everything he says this may not be the flashiest LionSteel but is there best knife offering to date regardless of price.. it's the value of the year in my book, any year.***

SOLD SOLD SOLD LionSteel KUR - SOLD SOLD SOLD Like New With Box
This knife is just mind blowing. If it were a Chinese built knife I could maybe understand it coming in at $200, but being Italian made and with the quality control of LionSteel I really was blown away and would have paid more then the $155 that I paid no problems. The fit and finish, the rounded blade spine to the matching grooves from the scales to liner lock is something that must be held in hand to trully appreciate. I think this knife and and the zt 0804 are two knives that the public didn't appreciate at first, once you handle one you will see the amazing quality and attention to detial. Purchased new, comes with box, never once cut with or carried, blade grind is even, lock up is nothing short of bank vault secure. No use buying from a box store and worry about centuring or action as this knife rocks with a smooth action, perfect lock up and centuring, no blade play, and just perfectly done in every way.

SOLD SOLD SOLD zt 0804 CF- SOLD SOLD SOLD- Like New With Box
One of my favorite ZT knives ever. Quality this knife can rival anything and really is built like a beast yet light enough someone could easily carry it. It has perfect action, lock up and as you can see blade centuring and grind. I bought this brand new and it has never been carried, cut with or taken out of anything except the box and put into my display case. Comes with box and paperwork just like new. View pictures for detail, these were taken minutes ago.

SOLD SOLD SOLD ZT 0808 - SOLD SOLD SOLD Like New with Box
Another Home Run by Zt,,, but wait Not the backspacer! so I have a amazing 0808 with impossilbe to find backspacer kit in blue anodize and even a hinderer titanium pivot.... one more for $10 I will include a mx gear deep carry clip! this is an impossible find, trust me it took over one year of daily hunting to come across these parts that turn this knife into something outstanding. Flipping action is incredible and much like the zt 0450 but fire harder and locks up with perfection. Perfect fit, finish, blade centuring. Comes with box and is again a new knife that has never been carried, never cut with and never taken outside other then it's box and set in my display case.

*** All pictures were taken at time of me posting this add. I have over 20 knives from the best companies in the World. Each knife is the tops of there review list and each knife I researched for months and sought out only perfect examples. Check my username as I'm listing blades from full custom Hobacks, Knifeart version of several knives, Chris Reeves, Hinderers, Decade Edition Bokers, BladeHQ carbon fiber limited Editions, etc, in short a knife Lovers Wet Dream.. Due to hand injuries I can no longer use my liner lock or frame lock knives which is just terrible as they are a passion of mine. Each knife will come with detailed description, tons of pictures and will be packed with care. Google KyleNV and you will find I have hundreds/thousands of reviews have a business under the same name and am an ebay power sellar and have perfect feedback on every site/forum and treat everyone they way I hope to be treated myself. Feel free to ask questions. At this time I am not taking trades as I am yet to determine what style of lock I will be able to use at this time. Thanks for reading***
0214192157-1.jpg 0215191539 - Edited.jpg 0215191539c - Edited.jpg 0215191540d - Edited.jpg 0215191543a - Edited.jpg 0215191543 - Edited.jpg 0215191542e - Edited.jpg 0215191538 - Edited.jpg 0215191537a - Edited.jpg 0215191536a - Edited.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the ZT 808 with the extra deep carry clip. Please PM me your paypal info.

ZT 0808 SOLD

Still have the ZT 0804 CF, as well as the LionSteel, and many many others available.

*** All Knives In This Thread Have Sold -zt 0804, zt 0808, lionsteel kur, All Have sold but many others pictured are available***

Thanks everyone, happy to see my collection going to forum members. These are all my best cherry picked knives so there is not one knife that I will not miss in some way.. I will be making my next post which I think will be all carbon fiber front flippers which I have some goergous and rare blades all very low priced, for anyone reading All new with boxes: Boker Decade Edition CF Skellern Large and small front flippers, Viper Novis CF front flipper, Boker (bladehq special sprint run Serge Panchenco) Carbon Fiber with S35VN Blade steel. I can hear people thinking Boker????? trust me when you see the pictures you will wish you are the first to say I WILL TAKE IT and be glad you only spent $100.

All knives have been shipped, all tracking numbers sent to the new owners with Thursday and Friday Delivery Dates. Thanks and hope everyone enjoys there new blades.

Back