• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT0392WC, Kershaw m390 knockout, WE 801A *Price Drop*

Time to move along several knives that don't see much use, and send them to good homes. All come with the original boxes, if they came with one. Please send me a PM, and post in the thread, first timestamps apply. Please know your local laws involving knives for these. All are great examples, with factory edge, good centering, great lockup, all good to go.
Thank you. All prices include shipping, PayPal payments please.

First up we have a ZT0392WC. I think I was the first owner, not exactly certain of that, as the scratches on the clip were present when I opened it. I originally thought of making it a user, but it stayed on the backburner for quite a while. $550 *price drop* now $530 *last drop* $510
yqAsRnV.jpg

wuC8wdv.jpg

aNVldNP.jpg

Next we have a Large Curtiss F3 standard blade with stainless hardware and stone washed clip. Flips like a dream, but is a heavy knife in the pocket. Second owner of this one, but it doesn't look like any use to it at all. $550 *edit, sold*
WDOYupy.jpg

oaDVXlF.jpg

NQ3mqSQ.jpg

WE Knives 801A Minitor. Blue titanium handle, black DLC blade. A great example of WE knives fit and finish, it is flawless! $245 *price drop* now $235 *last drop* $225
8h8DxB3.jpg

Iibwu8L.jpg

NWjhBM2.jpg

Kershaw Knockout in M390, with black DLC coating. I had this one in my pocket for one day, and the clip was a scratch magnet. Luckily, it's a standard Kershaw clip, free replacement anytime. $110 *price drop* now $100 *last drop* $95
yUX4IRi.jpg

yvMFk9E.jpg

x23W1AH.jpg

Last we have a custom fixed blade from the maker Shaerk. This is called a mook, in s30v, with black G10, with blue G10 lining the scales. About 3.5 inches, flat grind. I originally thought of using it as a emergency bag knife, but my Bradford guardian filled that role instead. Kydex sheath, tight retention, the sheath is compatible with multiple attachments.
$145 *price drop* now $140
05k1lIM.jpg

q0Oy9kN.jpg

Last edited:
Back