1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

zt0562 CF

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by bfwhite, Dec 18, 2014.

1. bfwhite

bfwhite

Jan 7, 2013
    Just arrived. What a great knife for edc. The blade deploys smoothly and fast. I love the CF scale because it dresses up the knife. The blade steel is M390 which gets great reviews. This is knife will a lot of pocket time. I did have to take it apart and relub the pivot. Not sure what they used at the factory but it started to stick after about 100 deployments.

2. SaintlyBrees

SaintlyBrees

May 7, 2013
    Congrats! I have one on pre-order that I am anxiously awaiting. No clue when it is going to arrive. :)

3. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    I'm a Spydie guy, but the ZT 0562CF, is quickly becoming my favorite blade.....

4. Dudelepowski

Dudelepowski

Jun 26, 2012
    Congrats on getting your hands on one. Mine got rejected at the Canadian border (another story). I sure wish ZT would make the 0562cf in a 3 inch version. I seem to have gravitated to smaller EDC's lately.