• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* ZWear Terosaur in Quilted Old Growth Redwood

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen,
I've got a nice one up for sale here. This is probably one of my favorite patterns to make. The blade is Zapp ZWear which has been heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo. It's belt finished to a 400 grit satin finish. The handle is K&G stabilized quilted old growth Redwood that I got a number of years ago from Mark at Burlsource. He's no longer selling wood so I'm sure I'll never see anything like this again. It has nice metallic luster that the camera doesn't quite capture. The guard is 416 stainless steel. The spacers are black and natural micarta. Thanks for looking!

SPECS:
OAL: 12"
BLADE: 6" long, 1 5/8" wide. It has been belt finished to a 400 grit satin finish. The grind is hybrid flat/convex which is down to 0.012" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.17" ZWear Carbon steel heat treated to RC63.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized quilted old growth Redwood from Burl Source with 416 stainless guard. Black and natural micarta spacers and black micarta pin.
Sheath: Pouch style leather included.
Price: $SOLD Shipped USPS in the CONUS
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

Yi4aZeWl.jpg

aDXsPhHl.jpg

e7ZMNa4l.jpg

Fkvv6Ftl.jpg

FbWdee9l.jpg

ubqOgrel.jpg

Y7Q1bJgl.jpg

tUih7lGl.jpg

NNAmsjbl.jpg

Last edited:
Gentlemen,
I've got a nice one up for sale here. This is probably one of my favorite patterns to make. The blade is Zapp ZWear which has been heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo. It's belt finished to a 400 grit satin finish. The handle is K&G stabilized quilted old growth Redwood that I got a number of years ago from Mark at Burlsource. He's no longer selling wood so I'm sure I'll never see anything like this again. It has nice metallic luster that the camera doesn't quite capture. The guard is 416 stainless steel. The spacers are black and natural micarta. Thanks for looking!

SPECS:
OAL: 12"
BLADE: 6" long, 1 5/8" wide. It has been belt finished to a 400 grit satin finish. The grind is hybrid flat/convex which is down to 0.012" before sharpening.
STEEL: 0.17" ZWear Carbon steel heat treated to RC63.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized quilted old growth Redwood from Burl Source with 416 stainless guard. Black and natural micarta spacers and black micarta pin.
Sheath: Pouch style leather included.
Price: $355 Shipped USPS in the CONUS
international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

Yi4aZeWl.jpg

aDXsPhHl.jpg

e7ZMNa4l.jpg

Fkvv6Ftl.jpg

FbWdee9l.jpg

ubqOgrel.jpg

Y7Q1bJgl.jpg

tUih7lGl.jpg

NNAmsjbl.jpg

Was a bit big for my personal needs but another beautiful knife Robert!

Back