• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1095 Paring knives!!!

bkrosco-- thanks! I do not have one in tulipwood at the moment, but I have been trying to keep a stock of these blades ready as they are pretty popular, I will get one finished out and put some tulipwood on it for you.

Hey Joe, do you have any of these available?

fq55--- I only have one of these finished. she has black paper micarta scales. I did just heat treat a dozen or so of these blades yesterday though so if you don't like the black paper micarta, I can finish one of those for you in another handle material.

The Black one will do. Just sent the funds, this one is going to mom so it will be used hard.

Thanks

Frank

Liquidnails- sorry I missed this for a few days. I have been keeping heat treated blades like these on hand so that when someone wants one, I can finish it out in your handle material of choice. would you like one?

I would like to order 1 pairing knife ($45.00) in green handle with a sheath and one of the 7 inch blade green handle kitchen medium sized kitchen "OAL- 11 1/8"
blade- 7" long, .094" thick at the spine, and .015" thick behind the edge at the heel. 1 3/4" wide "(priced @ $125). I will pay for a sheath for each with belt loops. please send me a message with total cost. thanks!

Last edited:
Joe: Any paring knives currently available with a Black handle? I can order one if you send me your PayPal address.

micheal-- email sent

gnystrom-- I am completely out of finished parers at the moment. I have a mixed batch of them that should be ready in a couple days some large and some small like the ones in this thread. but none have a black handle. there is a mix of green canvas micarta, bolivian rosewood, cocobolo, and caribean rosewood.

I do have some that are out of heat treat and ready for grinding and handles if you want me to set one of those aside for you.

Joe: I will get back to you. My wife has (sadly) a preference for stainless. I have a bit of convincing to do.

gnystrom--if you are successful in your convincing, let me know how you did it. my wife is a stainless lover also.

Farok--I will send you an email. I did update my website with a couple of these a few minutes ago

Hey Joe, These look really sweet! I would love to have one from the next batch with a black linen micarta handle.
Please let me know when they're ready and I'll pay with PayPal right away. If you have other handle materials available
instead of the black micarta, just let me know.
Thanks, Alain

Aspinto-- I do have three of those on my website, the green canvas one is sold, but there is one in cocobolo, and one in bolivian rosewood that are available right now. or I have one blade that is ground and ready for a handle that I can put some black linen micarta on in the next couple days with the batch of other knives im working on now.

Hey Joe, thanks for your reply. I'll be happy to wait a couple of days and get the one with the black linen micarca handle. Let me know the price and I'll send payment by PayPal
as soon as you're ready.
Thanks,
Alain Pinto

Hey Joe, Quick mind change. If they are both still available, I will take the bolivian rosewood 3" paring knife that you have as well as the bolivian rosewood 3 1/2"
larger paring knife that I see on your site. Give me a total for both and I will send paypal funds right away. (also give me a quote with sheaths for both knives)
Thanks,
Alain Pinto

Last edited:
Back