1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

119 one liner

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Badhammer, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Badhammer

Badhammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Looking at a 119 one liner with four bone spacers. What date range would this be and what sheath would be correct? My best guess would be pre-1968. Also looking for ballpark value. Checked around but can't find anything about any selling. TIA

2. David Martin

David Martin

Apr 7, 2008
    If it's a barrel nut model, then mid 62-mid 63. Thereafter pinned pommel to early 67 would have the Buck asterisk stamp (Buck*). With a keeper strap style sheath. DM

3. Badhammer

Badhammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Thanks DM. Pretty sure it's a barrel nut. So the sheath would not be a flap type?

4. mbjannusch

mbjannusch

Apr 1, 2010
    I've seen them with both the keeper strap sheaths and the flap over sheaths, all depends on when it was made and what was in stock at the time. The keeper style is more desirable though.