1311 anyone?

Mine came today. A big hunk of SR101.

20121010_141621.jpg

did you get a shipping notice or did it just show up? I paypal'd mine so I wont have a ding to go by

I have a funny feeling that this knife is going to be very high up there on the 'king of the chopper list'. Looks like a beast and a half! Thin enough to cut like a laser, long enough to serve in the role of a small machete, and beefy enough to qualify as a top-notch survival tool...in one package that is not too heavy to lug around on the trek in the wild!

Yea still waiting on the word, I ordered about 3.5 hours after the gates opened. I can' friggin wait. That with the Sniper Hawk coming soon, they are going to be EPIC!!

My order was in about five min after they went up. Nothing on my set yet. I talked to lexi two Mondays ago.and she said that my ganza kdsh would ship any time. Nothing yet..... sigh

I got a shipping notice on Tuesday:thumbup:
Arrived on Thursday. Feels good, can't wait to try it out:D

Last edited:
I was curious about how the 1311 were going. The only one I had heard of was on the exchange board for sell already. Too quite.

Very well said.
I have a funny feeling that this knife is going to be very high up there on the 'king of the chopper list'. Looks like a beast and a half! Thin enough to cut like a laser, long enough to serve in the role of a small machete, and beefy enough to qualify as a top-notch survival tool...in one package that is not too heavy to lug around on the trek in the wild!

You guys are killing me... I'm probably going to regret missing this one.

I'm waiting for the 1811. 18" blade of 0.125" SR77.

A man can dream.

Got my ship notice yesterday. Dinged sometime last week. Now if it would just get here! (and still waiting for my 'Ganza KDSH)

You guys are killing me... I'm probably going to regret missing this one.

Did you really miss out though? They are still up on the website. Give it a shot, worst case scenario you'll get what you got now.

As for me, I'm checking my cc account every morning waiting for the ding like a crack fiend waiting for a fix. I don't remember exactly how long it took me to put in the order, but it was within a couple of hours. I'm all paranoid my order might fall through the cracks or something!

Back