• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 Campers with leather sheaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camper hand made from 1/8" 1095, full tang full flat grind, edged quenched and triple tempered. The blade is 3 & 5/8" and overall it is 7 & 1/2". They are from top to bottom in the pictures #2 Buffalo Horn with stainless pins and black sheath, Price includes a black leather sheath and shipping in the US. Paypal or money orders. Paypal info is sales@dpknives.com. $85.00 NOW 80.00 Thanks for looking Doug

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2772_.jpg
    IMG_2772_.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3,774
  • IMG_2773_.jpg
    IMG_2773_.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3,786
  • IMG_2774_.jpg
    IMG_2774_.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3,765
  • IMG_2775_.jpg
    IMG_2775_.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,748
  • IMG_2776_.jpg
    IMG_2776_.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,698
Last edited:
1095 for 85 with leather
bargain of the week
everybody in the Mid-West is hanging on to as much cash as they can, this is good,
but if you are looking for some real outdoor
home grown entertainment , you would do well with a nice custom knife like Doug's camper

out in the local bush enjoying what nature has to offer.

MHO, no shill , truly the way i feel....
same goes for a lot of the guys in this sub,forum

wish i could swing it. the buffalo Horn is calling me...
all good
buzz

Doug, I always watch for your knives just too see what you've been up too. I carry your Camper around a lot. Great knife! Was mine one of the first Campers you made? It's the one pictured on your website for the Camper model. Doug makes a sweet knife, that's for sure!

I like the tip on these ones more than the one mine has. Just a bit more pointed. Might have to send into you for a reprofile! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Odaon Thanks much yours was the very first camper. I have made like 6 since then. I am glad to hear you carry it a lot. Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back