• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 Primitive neck knives

These four knives are made of either 5160 or 1095 high carbon steel that was left over cut offs from larger knives I made. They were forged into the blades shown then wrapped with Jute cordage and epoxy soaked. A lanyard hole is drilled into each one making them a great little primitive knife.

Specs:
Number 1:

Blade steel is 1/4 inch thick 5160 hardened to approximately 59 to 60 Rc.
Blade Length: 2.8 inches long
Overall Length: 5.7 inches long
Handle is Jute cordage wrapped and epoxy soaked
Sheath is Coyote Brown Kydex (shown)
SOLD Price $35 delivered in US

Number 2:
Blade Length: 2.5 inches long
Overall Length: 5.7 inches long
SOLD: Price $35 delivered in US

Number 3:
Blade Length: 2.1 inches long
Overall Length: 4.8 inches long
SOLD Price $30 delivered in US

Number 4:
Blade steel is 3/16 inches thick 1095 hardened to approximately 59 to 60 Rc.
Blade Length: 2.4 inches long
Overall Length: 4.3 inches long
SOLD: Price $25 delivered in US

I prefer PayPal (my account is kelley_ward2@agilent.com) but take other forms of payment.
Thanks,
Kelley Ward
Hard Edge Knives
cqfw.jpg

9ala.jpg

2b0l.jpg

lpkr.jpg

Last edited:
I would take the 3 but not sure how to facilitate the purchase, a little help? Also do you have any number ones left?

Last edited:
Hello DandyLion, I prefer to take paypal which is easy and pretty instant (my account is kelley_ward2@agilent.com). However if you dont have an account I also take personal checks and money orders. You can send an email to me at blade@sonic.net and I'll send my mailing address.
All of these are one of a kind so I don't have any more like number 1 but I do have 5 I made for a customer that fell thru. If you want to see them send an email to the same above address and I'll send photos.
Thanks,
Kelley

I see you have 5 others/extras that you would sell. Could you tell me which email address I could send to in order to see some pictures of those knives?

Back