• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

50 Dollar Spike Hawk's

You can view these in the Tomahawk section in a field test i did today,everyday beaters rough forged from 1065 square stock hardened and ground with a razor sharp edge,Good Hawk for the buck if your looking for something that's going to last,i'll warrant the head as long as i'm alive or can still swing a hammer.50 BUCK"S EACH + 6 dollar's for shipping and i'll eat the pay/pal fee's,Buy 2 and i'll ship em for free-CONUS ONLY- Post an I'll take it so thing's stay oriented,When these 5 are sold i'll forge somemore
Thank's
Steve
Pay/pal addy is below

Last edited:
Gotcha covered dfarmerknives,she'll be in the mail tommorrow and shipping info will follow,
Thank's
2nd from left and last 1 are sold-1-3-4 Still available

You have an email incoming with some questions. Thanks,

Heber

Update on Demensions
#1-2 5/8 cutting edge 8 1/2 overall length
#3-2 5/8 cuuting edge 8 1/2 overall length
#4-2 1/2 cutting edge 8 1/2 overall length
All the Handles are standard straight grain hickory tomahwk handle's just like you'd get at a rendevous
Thank's SpookyPistolero,i alway's forget something and can't remember squat

Steve , if you were an Indian 150 years ago , you would be the most popular man in the villiage. Your "Hawks" are the best my friend.

Thank's for the kind word's Charley75631,sure would have been a simpler life back then for sure,you need to buy one of these

BarBayToro,you can sharpen the spike to a deadly point,but i would recommend getting a sheath for it if and when you do

yeah I was thinking of asking if you would sharpen it then I would make custom leather for it.

I'll take one steve, you pick ,

i want the best one ya got left!!:D

thanks bro, i'll PM you in a bit.

andrew

p.s. my kid's gonna have a field day w/this thing.

Andrew,gotcha coveredthat young un will get a hoot out this thing when he head's out into the wood's
[COLOR="Red1 and 3 still available[/COLOR]

mine is in and I have to say this is a nice piece of work. worth much more than he is asking. Snap these last few up quick.....

Hey Steve, Are some of these Spike Hawk's still available ? And If so which one's ?

Back